Epilogue

um i didn't wanna write a punishment scene so i didn't lol. i'll probably write one in the extra chapters after this tho

umm imma gonna be writing more chapters after this so maybe keep this story in your library idk

this is 14k words babies ily <3

QOTD: how are you feeling right now?

"Closer." I mumbled in concentration.

"Like this?"

"A little closer."

Caesar wrapped his arm around Morgan's shoulder and pulled him back, making him stumble into his side. "That's good." I nodded while looking through Morgan's camera lens. "Smile~"

They look nice together.

Caesar usually just stared at the camera blankly when his photo was taken but right now, he was smiling. It was a nice smile, one I was so used to seeing.

Morgan took his cap off, only to fix his hair, and set it back on his head. His smile was pretty, and it seemed even brighter next to Caesar.

They look really nice together.

I took a lot of pictures, enough to fill up half of the camera's memory.

"You too." Morgan's dad, Nick, nudged me.

I immediately went still and tried not to fidget awkwardly. I never knew how to act in front of adults, especially since he was Morgan's dad.

His husband and Morgan's other dad, Gerald, was standing right behind me with three cameras hanging from his neck. He nodded in agreement and waved a hand at me. "I need pictures."

"Ah," my ears twitched awkwardly, "it's okay, I don't have to. It's their graduation-"

Nick grabbed my shoulders and gave me a few nudges over to Caesar and Morgan. "He won't stop until he gets at least 50 pictures. It's best to just take them."

"Ah.." My shoulders were hunched when I was sandwiched between Morgan and Caesar. Their matching robes brushed my sides, making me feel even more out of place.

Caesar wrapped his arm around my shoulder while Morgan wrapped his around my waist.

"Smile~"

It took fifteen minutes and at least ten different poses for Gerald to lower his camera with a soft nod. "Okay, I'm done."

Morgan let his arm drop from my waist and went to peer over his dad's shoulder. "Can I see?" Gerald happily held them up, seeming proud of the pictures he hadn't even looked at yet. "Send them to me when you can~"

"I don't know how to do that."

"Dad will help you."

"I don't want them deleted, Morgan. You only graduate once, and you never come home to see me. How else am I supposed to get photos?"