Chapter 48

He gets a lot of texts

It was almost constant, surely from a group chat that was active right now. I stopped trying to swipe them away as I scrolled through Morgan's camera roll. I saw Declan's name pop up a few times along with Caesar's.

Morgan was painting Caesar's toes, I wasn't sure why, but Caesar didn't care when Morgan grabbed his foot and pulled it in his lap.

"Stop moving." He mumbled. "You're gonna get it on the bed."

"Sorry, sorry."

Seeing the opportunity, I grabbed Morgan's phone so I could see all the pictures I knew he had on there. Caesar's was boring, I never even bothered to look again, but Morgan took pictures of everything.

He didn't mind, telling me to take some of myself while I had it. So, I did- but almost immediately reeled back when I saw the outcome. Is that what I look like? I blinked at the photo.

I'm cute.

With a happy hum, I took some more and even angled the camera towards Morgan and Caesar. When Caesar noticed, he slapped the phone out of my hand, making Morgan scold him for moving again.

Unbothered, I took some more pictures of him. Ugh, they're so hot it's unfair.

And they're popular. When I realized how popular they were, it made me frown. They don't need that many friends- I only have three and I'm happy.

Hudson: tell morgan to answer his fucking phone. ik he sees them

I blinked at the screen.

Baby Daddy: maaaaybe if you stopped calling him a bitch he would

Hudson: he took my pen two weeks ago and still hasn't given it back

"Hudson wants his pen back." Caesar mumbled to Morgan, uncaring as he ignored another text from their group chat, this time from Declan.

Morgan stilled, hand freezing just as he was about to paint over another nail. "What?"

Caesar glanced up, "Hudson wants his pen back."

Morgan stared at him for a few, long seconds. "..He texted you that?"

"He texted it in the group chat."

I blinked when Morgan suddenly snatched his phone from me and started texting Hudson back in their private chat.

Me: do you want me to die