29.5

this isn't a regular update, so you can honestly skip this if you want~ it's just a mini Q&A with the characters of this story told from my pov. i'm using the questions you all commented and some ones i added. i hope you enjoy <3

-

I shuffled through my notecards and adjusted myself in the stool. Caesar, Morgan, and Harrison sat across from me in matching stools, looking somewhat bored. "So you guys understand how this works?"

Morgan bobbed his head. "Mhm, you ask a question and we'll answer."

"Okay, starting off. What's your sexuality?"

"Gay." Morgan answered.

"Gay." Harrison bobbed his head in agreement.

"Pan."

Morgan and Harrison both made a face, looking as though the mere thought of being with a woman made them uncomfortable. Caesar rolled his eyes and gestured for the next question.

I stared down at my notecards before my eyebrows raised. "Alright- I guess we're just diving right in. Um, the readers want to know why Morgan won't let Caesar top without a condom."

Caesar glanced at Morgan. "Yeah, why won't he?"

"Have you ever tried getting cum out of your ass? I only let Harrison because he looked like he was gonna cry if I didn't."

Harrison let out a soft, startled noise from being brought up.

"So if I cry, you'll let me?"

"If you bottom for me I'll let you."

"Bringing me to the next questions," I interrupted, "Has Caesar ever tried bottoming and why won't he bottom for Morgan?"

"I've never bottomed and pass to the other question."

"You-" I blinked, "you can't skip questions."

"You didn't say we couldn't." He blinked back.

"Um," I shuffled through my cards. He wasn't wrong. "Alright. The readers want to know why Morgan only wears clothes two sizes too small? Why don't you ever wear things your size?"

"I do, everyone exaggerates. I just prefer tighter clothing." He gestured to his body. "Do you know how much I work out? Too much to hide my body."

Harrison bobbed his head, ears flopping into his hair. "He does work out a lot."

"Next question, what are your zodiac signs?"

"Libra." Morgan answered.

"Not surprising."

Morgan glared over at Caesar, just over Harrison's head. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"I'm just saying, it's not surprising that you're a libra."

"Um," Harrison spoke up, voice meek and quiet, "I'm a gemini." He pointed at Caesar. "He's a capricorn." 

I mentally thanked him for stopping their mini argument. "Would you mind being called daddy?"

"Daddy?" Harrison blushed.

"Yes."

"No." Caesar shook his head and gave Morgan a suggestive look, which he blatantly ignored.

"Next question, do you have any tattoos or piercings?"

Harrison and Caesar shook their heads but Morgan gestured to his ears. "My ears are pierced. I had my tongue pierced too but I stopped wearing it."