Journal Entry 3

Chapter 12: Journal Entry 3

Rabbit! Rabbit!

I'm glad everyone is enjoying this story, and I do know that I am not giving out much of a 'M' rating as I should be doing. Such as, blood and murder. But that's for future chapters. I guess I tend to forget that this is an 'M' rating fan story instead of a 'T' rating. Don't worry, There are more 'M' ratings then just gore and violence, like Angel's pole dancing? I'm still trying to find a good moment for fights and those moments would be in Fight Fighters where Dipper under the demon's instructions on how to fight back at Rumble. Plus maybe a gunshot wound on the cops when they're on a train to Washington, I don't know.

I'm just tired and feeling down to earth or just lost in the stars, or just zoning out. I recently just re-watched Cowboy Bebop and I'm getting ideas of the show doing a crossover with Attack on Titan. How cool would it be if Spike teaches Eren how to fight and to be cool like him? And perhaps Eren thinks about being a bounty hunter like Spike. I mean it is his name after all, Jaeger means Hunter in German.

Anyway, I found that one of you from Fanfiction.net is asking me to tweak my wordings in here because they are harder to read or understand. I had someone else from that same web site to make my writing better and longer paragraphs in the first couple of chapters. Again, I get to do what the hell I want when it comes to writing because it's my choice in the end.

I do not own the rights to Gravity Falls or Hazbin Hotel. It's a fanfiction story for a reason.

"It's simple; fold the ends like this, straighten it out and bring that side over to me." Said Niffty, Dipper followed the little maid's handy work on folding the last of the bed sheets and pillow cases in the laundry room. "Now that that's done. It's time to takes these to the rooms and make the bed." While Mabel was taking a break after cleaning five toilets without even taking a break, to prove that she can do it and that she wanted to show that she wasn't slacking off, Dipper followed Niffty up to the rooms and started to help unfold the sheets and make the bed with her, which surprisingly it wasn't that hard or tiring as the thought it would be.

"Hey, Niffty." "Hmm?" The little maid looks over to Dipper, "I gotta know, who is Alastor? And what's his life is like in hell?" Niffty gave him a questionable look and said, "I thought you'd already know about Mr. Alastor?" "Well aside from him being an overlord and a radio demon, and possibly a cannibal. But I want to know his background on how he came to power and what his life was before and after he died." "Oh, well... Mr. Alastor doesn't really talk about his life so much to everyone. I don't know everything about him, but I do know he's a kind person when he wants to be. Quite the gentleman." Niffty replied, "Were you thinking to ask Alastor if you could write a journal entry about him today?"

Dipper bowed his head, "Yes, I was hoping if we could try to speed this up quickly?" Niffty smiled back and said, "Don't worry, with how fast we are going right now, we'll be done sooner than you think." And so the two got a tiny bit faster to make the beds, to Dipper's surprise and delight Niffty's words were true. It only took almost about twelve minutes to get all of the beds made.(Counting all of the rooms they have to get to and grabbing the right kinds of bed sheets from the cart.)

After putting the finishing touches on the last bed, Dipper can finally relax and finish up on his journal entry on Alastor, Molly and Arackniss. But first he has to ask Alastor some questions he's been dying to know. Walking back down stairs to the lobby, Dipper spotted the overlord radio demon sitting by the bar having a blood orange while Husk is pass out drunk. 'That's the 18th time I've seen him passed out, or was it the 30th?' Dipper thought to himself as he musters up his courage and makes his way to frightening red radio deer demon.