Chapter 5

Nates POV
I woke up better than ever. I stood up from the hospital bed but got confused. I was in a car right? I looked around me. This is definitely not a car but my packs hospital room? Collin came in with his mate Jennifer. When he saw me he smiled and hugged me.

'Damn, Nate you scared me! Why would you go that far into the woods? You knew they were close by!'

'It's good to see you too Collin. Jennifer nice to see you.' She smiled at me and then it hit me.

'The girl, a girl with dark bruin hair and green eyes. She rescued me where is she!' I looked at him with hopeful eyes. I tried to get up slowly. I was on a drip and removed it from my arm. I was slightly panicking when Jack didn't answer right away.

'Nate calm down, I don't know. It has been 3 days since you lying in a coma. When we got a call from the Silver Moon pack and heard they had found you and rescued you we came right away and drove you here. I can phone them for you if you want? You want to thank the girl and the pack?' He looked at me confused. I laughed awkwardly back.

'Sort of, Jack, Jennifer that girl is your Luna. She is my mate' They looked up at each other and then at me. Those words I wanted to say for a long and long time and they were shocked, you could tell.

'Wait you found your mate. Is Skylar the human your mate?' Skylar, I loved the name. She is as beautiful as the sky. The name rolled off of my tongue. It was soft yet has meaning. I remembered the beautiful woman.

'Yess, that's the one.' I almost screamed at Jack.

'Congrats man! I will phone them straight away. Let's get our Luna!' Collin screamed and Jennifer smirked from ear to ear. I was excited, to say the least. I want to jump into the car drive as fast as possible to them and hug my mate. Hug her as if my life depends on it. I can already imagine it.

Collin left and came back a few minutes after. I heard him faintly talking on the phone. I looked with the most hopeful glance at him. 'Nate she is not there anymore.' I froze. Skylar is not there? 'Where is she?' I yelled at him knowing he couldn't do anything about it.

'She left after I came and pick you up. They phoned her parents. She said she would go to them but she is not there either.' I looked from Collin to my hands. I had held her. I was so close. Panic, fear, and many more emotions came rushing through me.

'You are telling me my mate is gone?' I looked at Collin with a stern look.

'Sorry, alpha, Alpha Stephan will keep in touch. I asked them to come and meet us for dinner in honor of them for helping our pack.' I did not know what to do.

She is human so she cannot feel our bond like I do. She probably forgot about me by now. I stood up. I felt hopeless, angry, and fear. Maybe those rogues had her. I tilted the bed and threw it against the wall in an anger rush.

'Alpha, it will be okay. She will come back. You have waited for 8 years.' He said hoping to calm me down. I was still angry, angry towards myself for letting her go. I sit down on a chair next to me.

'I hope she will.' That was all I could say. That was all I could hope for, is that I can hold her in my arms.