No One's Leaving

Começar do início

"Don't worry when there's war like this it's hard for him not to stay out of it," he sat up touching her hand, "besides, if does come after us I'll protect you."

When he got up he grabbed Violet's hand gently leading her off the bed. As she started to walk she groaned in pain collapsing on the floor when she only made the first couple of steps.

Moo's heart began to race when he saw her not being able to get back up falling every time she tried.

"W-what's wrong?" he asked worryingly.

She winced in pain, "It hurts so fucking much," she breathed, "I feel like a whole bucket of knives fell on me."

He squeezed his eyes shut trying to hold back tears, "It's okay, it's gonna be okay," he kneeled down to her level, "I can carry you."

"But Moo, won't you—"

"Hey, its fine, don't worry about that."

He began to pick her bridal style holding her like an fragile antique piece of glass not wanting to hurt her more. Violet looked at him in concern when she saw him wince in pain looking at his bullet wounded shoulder on the same side where his bad arm was.

He noticed her look giving her a reassuring smile, "Don't worry, sunshine, it doesn't hurt bad enough for me to drop you."

"It's not that, you're gonna injure yourself more if you go on like this."

"I told you, don't worry about me," he kissed her on the forehead, "I'll die before I let anything bad happen to you."

She frowned, "Please, don't say shit like that."

He just sighed in response proceeding to carry her out the room making their way to the gates.

"You stay right here, alright?" Dixon informed under a tree far enough from the gates.

"You know where they are, don't you?" Victoria asked frantically, "I don't know how long this will last."

He sighed, "I don't know either, but I promise they'll be here, safe, as soon as possible."

"Please, they have to be."

"They will be."

She gave him a small but tight hug then he pulled away from her grip running back into the warfare making his way to where Moo and Violet were placed.

Making it down the hall, Moo's pace was fast but steady as he carried Violet. The pain from the wound and his abled arm overwhelmed him now and then but he had a high tolerance for pain, plus, he's been shot a few times before.

Either way, he didn't care about how he felt, his main focus was Violet and keeping her safe.

Violet stayed tense in his arms out of fear of trouble coming up their way. She truly trusted him with her safety, but just wanted to be cautious as muckh as possible just in case.

She winced at the soreness that still lingered in between her legs then rubbed her belly and frowned. She tried her best to not think about nor even talk about it, but it kept eating her away that Moo himself didn't talk about it since he was the one that . . . did her.

"Hey, Moo?"

"Yeah?" he spoke taking breaths as he kept his pace.

She looked down fidgeting her fingers, "After we . . . ya' know . . . did you . . . um . . . really give Miguel what he wanted?"

He blinked slowing down, his lips were parted as if he wanted to say something, but no words came. She then saw him shake his head looking down at her with a sigh.