Frustrated with his teasing, Marina reached down and dug her nails into the cheeks of his firm ass. She held him tight to her, rolling her hips and grinding herself onto him as her lips attached to his long throat and sucked harshly. Jin bit out a surprised curse, flexing himself to stay rigid against her feral ministrations. He let her use him, the feeling of her clouding his mind with lust and need. He leaned forward for her, gripping the counter and letting her fuck herself on his throbbing dick, knowing he had more to give her.

"That's it," he bit out, "Take it, Baby. Get yourself off. Come for me."

Marina didn't hold back, her body stuttering and shaking as the waves of bliss crashed over her. She moved in longer rolls, her moans matching her new tempo as she threw her head back and finished her climax. With a sinister smile, she looked up at the broad demon in front of her, pulling on his shoulders until he had no choice but to pull out and climb onto the center island with her. She maneuvered them until he laid prone on the marble surface while she straddled his trim waist.

"I want you so fucking bad," she panted, "Can't get enough."

"O-oh fuuu -" Jin moaned as she sunk down onto him swiftly and sat up high to grab a hold of the pan rack above them.

She used the wrought iron hanging from the ceiling to pull herself up and down, head flung back and body rolling with every oscillation. Jin was in awe, the vision above him nearing one of his most perfect fantasies. The one where his partner has their arms tied together, riding him with abandon while he controls how high their arms stretch up, then forcing him into submission the second they get freed. Marina was both, in control of every bit of their play yet at his mercy at any given moment. With a growl, his hands landed hard on her hips.

"Hold on tight," he warned, lifting her to the height he wanted, "I'm going to fuck you till you scream, Babycake."

Marina did as she was told, her eyes snapping open at the first forceful thrust up into her. Jin braced in feet on the countertop, pistoning upward until his thighs slapped against her ass, angling himself until her gasps told him he'd found the perfect spot. He kept on, relentless even as he felt that warm pull tug at the base of his spine that told him he wouldn't last much longer. She was close, he could feel it in the way her walls began to flutter around him, see it as he watched a pink blush creep up her delectable neck.

"Jin yes oh god Jin! Yes!" she cried to the ceiling, "Fuck just like that! Don't stop! FUCK!" Her back arched hard, breasts bouncing as he continued to pummel up into her, "JIN! YES! OH GOD!"

He sucked his plump bottom lip between his teeth, relishing the view and feel of her. His jaw dropped as he felt himself let go, slamming his hips a few times as he spilled out, groaning loudly in incoherent vowels until he pulled her body to lay over his while he held her tightly.

He chuckled as their heartbeats calmed down, "I told you I'd make you scream," he let out, rubbing his hands over her back slowly.

Plink!

Marina pushed herself to look down at him, "Did you not feed?" she asked quietly, watching him rub the center of his chest.

"No, I did," he admitted, "I wanted you to get good sleep tonight, so figured it would be better to do both now."

"Then why -"

"I'm definitely not eating anything you two have cooked in here," Yoongi rumbled, crossing his arms over his chest with a scowl, "It looks fun, but clearly unhygienic."

"Don't worry," Jin laughed loudly, as the rest of the group came into the kitchen, "We're ordering takeout anyway."

"Still," Jimin grinned maniacally, "It gave me quite the idea.'

Jin reached down to the hooks under the counter, grabbing two aprons so he and Marina could cover themselves in front of their sudden audience. The two of them rolled clumsily off of the counter and ducked down until they could tie the aprons on properly. Jin worried for a moment that he would be embarrassed standing naked in the kitchen under a watermelon-print apron, but it was quickly thrown out the window as he watched all six pairs of eyes follow a shy Marina to her room with her bare ass on display. Sighing deeply, he grabbed his phone and looked up a menu to order from.

As the rest of the crowd dispersed, Taehyung jogged to catch up with Marina just as she reached her bedroom. As she opened the door, he placed his hand on the small of her back to push her through quickly. The door slammed shut, him spinning their bodies to pin her against it as he towered over her.

"I'm getting tired of finding you impaled on a dick," he growled, his coffee eyes turning a stark midnight.

Marina furrowed her eyebrows, "I'm literally holding up my end of the contract," she tilted her head, "Am I not supposed to be doing that?"

"I can't tell you what you can and can't do," he frowned, shaking his head and taking a step back, "I can only tell you how it makes me feel."

"How does it make you feel?" she stepped forward to him quietly, "Tell me so that I can understand."

"Jealous?" he rubbed his hand over his face, "Turned on? Possessive? Proud? I don't really know, if I'm being honest, I'm just not sure I like it."

"But you brought me in here."

"Because I'm trying to figure it out, and I thought being in here without distractions would make it easier," he explained, flopping his hands to his sides, "I've never so much as kissed a girl outside of Nyx, and now I'm feeling like I want to laugh and cry at the same time, because you're naked under a goddamned Elmo apron after just having had sex with someone I consider a brother. Do I feel this way because I want you?" he held his hands out, his face begging her for an answer, "Or is it because my pact insists that I complete the contract? Do I want it to keep going the way it is, because everyone seems so happy right now? Do I want you all to myself? I don't know!" His hands fell to his sides again, his shoulder slumping and voice going quiet, 'I just don't know."

Plink!

"Tae," Marina stepped to him until he looked her in the eye again, "I don't know either. I'm just trying to get through this with my soul and my heart intact, difficult as you all are at making that possible. I don't want to lose myself."

"But what if I want to lose myself in you?" his eyes were as curious as they were frightened.

She sighed, wrapping her arms around his waist, her heart pounding in her chest, "then maybe we're just...lost."