Twenty.

Misha Eshe

Misha Eshe

"Thank you guys so much for this. Honestly, this means the world to me to know that people cares for me enough to do this," 
I said honestly.

Avery gave me a genuinely smile, "Don't worry bout' it. You deserve all this and more!" she replied with a grin, snatching another tablecloth off of the table.

Twenty minutes later, we finished cleaning up the mess and gifts.l and left the venue.

He pulled me closer to him, carefully so that he didn't hurt my stomach, "Did you enjoy yourself, baby?" he smiled.

I grinned, "Of course I did, baby. I know we've had our ups and downs, but I'm glad everything is falling into place now. I love you so much and I can't wait til' our little ones are finally here so our family can be complete!"

"I love you too, Misha. You really carrying my first borns and I can't wait to make you my wife."

I smiled. "You know it's on when we get home." I smirked.

He grinned, "Hell yeah. I'm tearing that ass up tonight!" he exclaimed making my laugh loudly.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and it shot down my back. I yelped out in pain as I gripped my belly. Suddenly, I felt a gush of liquid come out of me.

I gasped, "My water just fucking broke!" I cried in horror.

Nothing can prepare a woman for this moment, especially the pain. I hope these aren't what contractions feel like!

"...Tre, we need to go the hospital. NOW!" I cried out in pain.

The contractions are coming three minutes apart. It's like soon as I breathe through another one shoots through me.

"Baby, you good? What's wrong?" Tre questioned frantically as he helped me to the car.

"Nigga, my water broke!" I shouted at him. "We just need to go!"

His eyes widened, "Shit shit shit! Okay, let's go!" he sped up our pace, but not too fast because these babies are coming and this pain is unbearable.

I grabbed my jacket and we rushed to the car. I shrieked when I felt the crippling pain of another contraction. The traffic was bad and I tried to take deep breaths so I wouldn't start panicking. The contractions are getting worse and the pain is becoming unbearable.

"Try to relax, baby. We're almost there!" Tre tried to comfort me. I nodded and continued taking deep breaths.

Tears began welling up in my eyes as I came to a disheartening realization. "Baby, it's too early. I'm only seven months right now. What if something is wrong? What if I did something wrong?" I cried.

"Don't think like that, baby. You gotta hope for the best for the sake of the babies. Everything is going to be okay," he assured me, although he didn't look too sure.