Two.

Avery Raquel

Avery Raquel

Ever since I started working at Sin, life has been great. Of course, I have to deal with the usual select few of hater hoes, but other than that I can't complain. I pay them hoes no mind though because they ain't putting shit in my pockets. I've saved up more than enough money to move out of my Aunt Mel's so I plan on getting my apartment as soon as I find the perfect place for me.

Misha and I have become something like best friends over these past few months. She's definitely one of the only girls in Sin that I actually trust. The other bitches in there always plotting and scheming against each other and wonder why they always into it with somebody. Even the ones who been there longer act like rookies. Shit, I'm still considered the new girl but I'm not as messy as those other bitches

I didn't have to work until later so I called Misha to see if she wanted to go out and get out the house for a few hours.

"Wassup Mish," I answered cheerfully once she picked up.

"Hey girl, what's goin on?" she replied.

"I'm bored! You want to go to the mall for a some retail therapy?"

"Duh, but only if you can come pick me up in... a hour," she replied making me smile.

"Cool, your ass better be ready too!" I laughed before hanging up.

I dragged myself out of bed and forced myself into the shower. The hot water hitting my skin definitely woke me up.

Once I washed my hair and washed my body, I turned off the shower. When I got out the shower, I dried off and lotioned my body. I slipped on my undergarments and then plugged up my flat irons.

While they heated up, I looked in my closet for something to wear. I picked out my favorite fashionnova jeans, a burgundy cropped tank top, and a black knitted cropped sweater. When my flat irons finally heated up, I flat ironed my hair and added some curls. After applying clear gloss, I'm finally ready.

When I pulled up to her house, I beeped the horn. Two minutes later, she came running out the house. She had on some light washed daisy dukes, a black and yellow WU-TANG 36 tee with some black high top chucks.

"You look cute bitch!" I complimented her cheerfully as she got into the car.

"Thanks boo. You do too I guess," she teased.

I rolled my eyes, "Well get in bitch! We're going shopping!"

We pulled up at the mall fifteen minutes later. We decided that we wanted to eat first then shop. We both wanted Chic-Fil-A so we went over there and stood in line. These lines are always so long for no reason.

"These lines be long as fuck for no reason," Misha complained as she rolled her eyes.

"No bullshit," I laughed.