【5】

Tom watched as Tord ranted on about world domination or something. Tom didn't really care though. He was finding a way to break free from his ropes. He thought of things that make him angry.
Coincidentally, Tord kept coming up.
Tom squeezed his eyes shut and concentrated. Horns, a tail, claws, and his fangs appeared. Tom smiled. He looked up to see if Tord was watching, then slowly cut the rope with his claw. He got up and looked at Tord. "Bye." He said before running out the door. Tord was shocked and immidently called for more soldiers. Tom kept running. "Gotta find Edd and Matt." He mumbled as he ran to where the prisoners were being kept. Running down the hall, soldiers came dashing in after Tom. Luckily for Tom, his monster form made him quick and faster.
He ran to Edd's cell and panted. He tried to pick the lock with his claw. "Tom? How'd you get here?" Edd asked. "Yep, yeah family reunion later, we gotta go." Tom panted. He finally did the lock and the cell door opened. Tom took Edd's arm and ran. More soldiers came in from behind Tom. He kept going until he was met with soldiers in front of him, and to both sides of him. "Oh shit." Tom said. Edd stood frozen. He put his hands up and Tom followed. Tord emergered from the crowd of soldiers. "You disrespectful little bitch!" He exclaimed. "I gave you a chance to not be like these fuckers and you dare disobey me!?" Edd looked over at Tom. "Tom, what does he mean by that?" He asked. "SHUT UP!" Tord shouted at Edd. He turned to one of the soldiers. "Take him! Take him and beat him until he bleeds!" He commanded. The soldier nodded and saluted.
Tord took Tom and dragged him to his office. "PAUL!" Tord called. Paul came running in. "Sir Red Leader sir!" He exclaimed, saluting. "Give this little asshole the worst torture he will ever see." Paul nodded. He took Tom away and left Tord in his office. He slammed the desk with his fists. "Jævla Tord!" He exclaimed. He sat down in his chair and looked at the pictures of the three on his desk. "Tævla Tord.." He mumbled.

Matt was sitting in the corner of his mega cell. He just waited for them to do more expirements on him. He sighed. He couldn't even remember what they did last time. He was of no use. "I hate it here.." He mumbled. "I fucking hate it.." He said.
One of the scientists came over to the control panel of the cell. He changed the air settings to cold. Extremely cold. Matt shivered. "What the-?" He said. He turned to see the scientist. "What the hell man?" Matt exclaimed. The scientist turned it up even colder. Matt shivered again. The scientist turned it up even more. Matt huddled into one of the corners and balled up. The scientist noddded. He then left the room leaving Matt. Matt sighed. "Just wait until Edd and Tom find you." He thought to himself.

"STOP! PLEASE I'M SORRY!" Tom screamed as the soldier kicked him around. He punched him and slapped him. He formed bruises all over his body. "PLEASE JUST STOP!" He cried. The soldier sudenly stopped. Tom looked around. "Huh." He thought. The soldier then started speaking into his walkie-talkie. "Ja jeg har ham her." He said. There was a pause. The soldier then grabbed Tom and took him over to Tord's office. He slammed him down in a chair. "Classic, stupid, Tom!" Tord exclaimed. "You are going to regret ever doing that to me!" Tom snickered. "Like hell I would." He said. Tord got angrier and took him to the lab. He walked all the way over to where Matt was being held. "You would do anything to save your precious little family." Tord sneered. "How about you watch helplessly as we work?" Tom looked at him confused. Tord smirked. He then showed Matt, who was in the corner huddled up to keep warm. "MATT!" Tom screamed. "NO! DON'T DO THIS!" Tord smiled. "But boy, I must." He looked at one of the scientists. "Gjør det."
Matt turned around to face Tom. "Tom!" He exclaimed smiling. The scientist shouted something in Norwegian and Matt was immidently shocked. Tom tried to run and help him out of there but soldiers were holding him down. "NO! STOP! STOP IT!" Tom screamed. Matt panted as he tried to get back up. The scientist made the room warmer and shocked him again. "NO!" Tom screamed again. Tears streaming down his face. "PLEASE JUST STOP IT! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" Tord smiled again. The scientist shocked Matt again. Tom soon stopped struggling and looked away. A soldier forced his gaze back to Matt, as they made him watch. Tom sobbed. Tord walked over to Tom. "Now," he started, "Will you ever disobey me my pet?" Tom shook his head. "Not good enough. Shock him." Tord said. They shocked Matt again. "I will! I will obey you just please stop this!" Tom exclaimed. Tord smiled and whispered in his ear.
"What are you now?"
"Your pet.."
"Good boy."
Tord looked at the scientist. "Slå det av." He said. The scientist stopped and watched as Matt shivered on the ground. They made Tom look at him one more time before taking him back to Tord's office. Tom then mumbled something to himself. "I'm so sorry.."

The scientist looked at Tord. "Vil du stoppe utløpet?" He asked. Tord looked at Matt. "Ikke stopp det. Fortsett."