About Camp Jupiter...

I'M SORRY THIS WASN'T AN UPDATE!!!! I just need help!!!!

Some things about Camp Jupiter confuse me (and yes, I've read the wiki pages about the camp, but I'm still lost) so I was hoping that you guys could help me out and answer some questions I've got?? There probably aren't any concrete answers to some of my questions, but hearing your opinions would be great too! 

1. Is Camp Jupiter open to mortals? 

Like I know the campers are able to retire and live in New Rome where they can start families and stuff, but what if a camper falls in love with a mortal or something? Does the camper have to leave Camp Jupiter or can they actually bring the mortal into New Rome and live there with them? 

And if mortals aren't allowed in... well, that's connected to my next question: 

2. How do Legacies work? 

I know that legacies are considered descendants of gods, but isn't it more likely that they're legacies of multiple gods? If mortals weren't allowed in camp, then doesn't that mean everyone there just is mixing in with other legacies and demigods? Like a legacy of Venus and a legacy of Ceres get together, their kid would be a legacy of both gods. But then that kid grows up and marries a legacy of Mars, wouldn't that mean their kid was a legacy of Venus, Ceres, and Mars? And then that kid grows up and gets with another legacy and... well, you get the point. 

Let's take Octavian for example. He's a Legacy of Apollo, and his whole family has been attending Camp Jupiter for a century now. So clearly, his family are descendants of Apollo too, but how do they actually manage to stay that way? Have they been intermingling with other legacies of Apollo? Because if they were getting with other legacies, then Octavian clearly wouldn't purely just be a legacy of Apollo, he'd be a legacy of other gods too then. But the way he talks about his bloodline, it's as if his family are purely just descendants of Apollo... 

3. Do you get to pick what symbol you get for the SPQR mark? 

Children or legacies of one god get their symbol marked on their skin... but again, what if you were the legacy of more than one god? Do you just get to pick? Or does it depend on which god you're more closely related too? (Like how Frank got the symbol of Mars instead of Poseidon/Neptune, because Mars is his father, thus he's more closely related to him)

According to wiki, the Camp Jupiter Classified: A Probatio's Journal states that if a camper is both a demigod and a legacy, or a legacy of two gods, they are given two tattoos, but again, what if it's more than two? What if your family's been in Camp Jupiter for so many centuries that they're mixed in with multiple gods? 

(I don't have Camp Jupiter Classified: A Probatio's Journal btw, nor have I found a PDF of it. So if some of my questions can actually be answered in the book, then pls inform me so I can buy it or try harder to find a way to read it)

4. Is it a summer camp or????

Okay I already wrote a future chapter where I hinted that Camp Jupiter isn't really like a summer camp. As in, once you get into Camp Jupiter, you don't leave unless you're out on a quest. But I still wanna hear your opinions. I feel like Camp Jupiter is just super strict and it kinda gives me "the army is your family and no one else" vibes. Hell they're so strict they even have executions for kids... ordered by other kids... wtf

Like let's say there's a mortal parent whose kid is a demigod daughter of... idk, Ceres or something. When they come of age, that parent would have to send their kid to the Wolf House (where they may or may not die), and then that would be it. No seeing them ever again. Their kid is part of the Roman Army now.