Losing a Bet

Charlie:

"First one to ten wins?" He said. You were trying to see who could throw and eat 10 cheese crackers first. "If I win you have to buy me candy for a week." You declared.

"And if I win you have to go around saying 'Charlie is hot' anytime someone says the word,cheese all week long." You shook hands and started. You focused on making it bit sadly he got there first. You groaned as he did a victory dance.

It was surprising how much cheese was mentioned that week. People eventually caught on but the first few times everyone was very confused.

Reece:

"I bet I can eat this entire pizza without getting sick," you announced. Reece smirked and slammed down a 20£ note "I bet you can't!"

You got into your fourth last slice when you started feeling sick. Stay strong y/n, you thought to yourself. Reece noticed your uneasiness. You took one more slice and brought it to your mouth but that was it. You dropped it and sunk backwards into the chouch, admitting defeat. Reece cheered and picked up the slice, eating it easily.

James:

"I bet Jake will go chat up that girl," you said. You and James were out with the boys and you decided to make a bet. "I bet he doesn't." He slammed down a 20 note and you whispered into his ear, "I don't want money." He grew tense and eager. He waved his hand to Jake.

"Jake go talk to that girl right over there," you rolled you eyes at James's eagerness. "Alright you won, know what did you have in store?" You chuckled and grabbed his hand leading him outside. "Wait and see," you pressed your lips against his.

Tom:

You and Tom were our and he had ordered a round of shots. "First to get drunk?" He nodded.

"If I win I get to make a video with you." You had a YouTube channel with a lot of subscribers and tom wanted to be in a video.

"And if I win I get to tweet of your account," you knew how important Toms twitter was to him.

You both drank a lot and eventually he won. You slurred, "congrats!" He chuckled as he called a taxi to take you both home.

Casey:

"Tom I want to say you have the nicest ass in this world, in fact its out of this world," Casey said to Tom. Tom just looked confused and said, "thanks?" You raised an eyebrow at Casey after Tom left. "It was a bet but I can't tell him yet, I have to keep complimenting his arse for 48 hours." You giggled.

Barclay:

"If I win you have to yodel for me," you were making a bet to see who could go the longest without laughing. "If I win you have to wear yoga pants for 2 days." You rolled your eyes but agreed. You sat down and watched a sad movie. You couldn't help but smile and Barclay was having a hard time too. Finally he broke first and you both laughed for the longest time. There were tears at your eyes from laughing too hard. Barclay started to yodel which made you both laugh more.

Chris:

"YOU NEVER BOUGHT ME FLOWERS NEVER HELD ME IN MY DARKEST HOURS!!!" Chris sang at the top of his lungs at the window. You ran over and said, "chris what the hell?"

"Sorry babe I lost a bet to the boys," he shrugged. You rolled your eyes and kissed his cheek. Boys.

Jake:

Jake walked in and without saying a word did a handstand. His legs were propped against the wall and he started to twerk. Music played from out of nowhere and you were in a state of shock. The best part was, he was wearing your yoga pants. "YAS WERK QUEEN!" You screeched. Once he was done he got down and dramatically flipped his hair. You couldn't stop laughing and he snapped his fingers and strutted out.

You found out later he had lost a bet.

A/N I tried being funny sorry if it didn't work
I'm so very tired today was a demanding day since I sat on my nef and watched Netflix.
I love you guys and if yo uever need to talk to someone I'm here for you