What He First Thought About You

A/N every chapter has all 8 boys and has a different theme that is relevant to each imagine

Charlie:

He thought you were just the quiet smart girl at the back of the class. One day he introduced himself to you. "Hi I'm Charlie," he stuck out his hand. "Hi I'm y/n," you smiled. He thought it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

Reece:

He thought you were loud but still adorable. When you surrounded by your friends out were loud but with anyone else you were chill. You caught him staring at you and gave him a wave. "Hey, is it Reece?" You said, walking up to him. He nodded and noticed how you were even cuter up close.

James:

He thought you were hilarious. You were the class clown and usually got in trouble. You two were also best friends the first day you met in 3rd grade. James also thought you were cute but you just wanted to be friends with him.

Tom:

He thought you  were extremely beautiful. He first saw you at a dance. You were with another guy and went to a different school but Tom couldn't take his eyes off of you.

Casey:

He thought you were really hot. He spotted you at a club and couldn't stop staring. You caught his eye and gave him a nod. He walked over and introduced himself.

Barclay:

He thought you were obnoxious. You didn't like each other at first and you made it your job to annoy him. Eventually you both saw how much you liked each other. But before you hated him and he hated you. Though there is a thin line between love and hate.

Chris:

He thought you were the sweetest girl he'd ever seen. He saw you stand up for a girl that got bullied. He walked up to you and said, "that was really nice of you to do what's your name?" You told him and instantly felt a connection.

Jake:

He thought you were sassy. You didn't hold anything back when it came to being sarcastic. He laughed at how many times the teacher would have to give you detention for talking back. One day he finally introduced himself and the two of you were the biggest troublemakers at school.

A/N yayayayay! New book guys so that means more preferences and hopefully more people I can talk to! This book is gonna be more mature so I apologize if you're easily offended
I love you guys and I hope you support me in this book
You guys are the best so I don't doubt you will <3