What He Does On Valentine's Day

Charlie:

On valentine's day he rings your doorbell and when you open it he's holding a lot of things for you. He's holding a giant teddy bear and a box of chocolates. You hug him as well as the teddy bear and kiss his check saying, "you're the best valentine I could ask for."

Reece:

You roll out of bed and walk downstairs. Your mom is sitting with Reece and he looks at you smiling. "Good morning love happy Valentine's day!" He pulls out nutella and your favorite picture of you both in a cute frame. "Thanks Reece!" You hug him and stand on your tiptoes to kiss his cheek very quickly, since your mom is standing there.

James:

You wake up to see James is not next you with a frown on your fave you get up. You walk over to the bathroom and find a beautiful new dress hanging there with a note attached that reads, "put it on and meet me at this address tonight at 8 o'clock- Love, James." You smiled to yourself and when it was near time you got ready and went to the address. You found James standing in a suit outside a fancy restaurant. "Sorry I wasn't with you in the morning, I hope this will make up for it. Happy Valentine's day!" You kissed him slowly and said, "I love you so much James and yes this definitely makes up for it." He grinned and you two had a magical night.

Tom:

You and Tom had been dating for a few years so Valentine's day was always around. Every year you both had amazing gifts. You were having lunch with Tom outside when suddenly he said, "Y/n I love you so much and I can't see the rest of my life without you in it." He paused and looked unsure. You nodded him to go on because you felt exactly the same.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes yes yes! I would love to! Although there's no way my present will tops yours now." He chuckled and you kissed him.

Casey:

You got home to an empty apartment. You walked in, exhausted from work, and went to the bathroom only to find a bath drawn for you. Their were petals on the floor and a candle was lite. The bath was filled with bubbles, it was amazing. Without questioning it you go inside and moments later Casey walked in. "Happy Valentine's day gorgeous. After you enjoy your bath maybe we can do something else? I did get you another gift" He smirks and pulls out a very small silk nightgown. You roll your eyes but brought your lips to his. "Of course."

Barclay:

You can home to see Barclay nowhere in sight. You saw a note that said, "Go outside." You opened the garden doors to see Barclay in a suit standing in front of a candle lit table. The place was breathtakingly beautiful. "Woah Barclay thank you, its perfect!"

"Only for you, Y/n. I love you and happy Valentines day." You both enjoyed your dinner and talked, laughed, and kissed the night through.

Chris:

"I can't believe you Chris Leonard!" You squealed as Chris handed you tickets to a One Direction concert. You hugged him. "I love you so much and thank you for being the best boyfriend."

"No problem princess, happy valentines day." He kissed you slowly and you melted against him.

Jake:

You both want to spend a chill day inside, cuddling, watching movies, eating pizza. You were snuggled up next to Jake when he said, "Y/n I love you and happy valentines day." He pulled out a little red box you were shocked and opened it. Inside was a locket and Jake tugged a chain that-you hadn't noticed-was around his neck, his was a key. "I love it Jake thank you and I love you." He put it on for and kissed you slowly pulling you onto his lap.

A/N my phone has gotten worse and I know I'm basically the worst person ever and this is a shut update and I'm super late since its only valentine's day in America for 30 mins but I really missed writing and more importantly missed you guys. Your comments make my day and just seeing how much support I get is always amazing but yeah basically I hope I can update more
I love you guys and I hope you had an amazing Valentine's day and spent it with someone you love which could be as much friends anf family <3