You Sing Together

Charlie:

Little talks- Of monsters and men

You were doing a twitcam with him and people kept asking you to sing together. "I'll do it if you want to?" You nodded, slightly shy. Charlie stared singing and you joined in. Your voice was sweet compared to his but it sounded amazing. The fans went crazy and demanded you two post a cover together.

Reece:

She will be loved- Maroon 5

You were humming to yourself and didn't notice Reece watching you. He thought you were great and he pulled his guitar out once he recognized the song. He started to strum and before you knew it you were singing alongside each other.

James:

I can't help falling in love- Elvis Presley

James was singing and waling around the house when you couldn't help but sing along. Soon enough you both were belting out the lyrics and laughing as well.

Tom:

You're the one that I want- Olivia John Newton and John Travolta

You and Tom both loved the movie Grease and after you rewatched it you both couldn't stop singing. You sang to each other and did the dance moves. You were both terrible dancers but it was hilarious.

Casey:

Gives You Hell- All American Rejects

The song played in the car and both of you knew all the words. You attempted to "drum" as Casey played air guitar. You couldn't stop laughing but your voices still sounded great together.

Barclay:

Don't go breaking my heart- Elton John and Kiki Dee

You both loved old song and especially dining them together. When it came on your phone you both started singing. You jumped up and started jumping in the bed as Barclay grabbed a brush and sang into it.

Chris:

Give me love- Ed Sheeran

You were nervous to do it but Chris had finally persuaded you to record a cover of you both singing the song. You were afraid you were bad and that the fans would hate you more. You started singing and Chris joined on and you felt better with him there. You sang your heart out and Chris told you how amazing you were.

Jake:

I miss you- Blink 182 (a/n hehe 5 es oh es)

You woke up to hear Jake singing one of your favorite songs. He was singing pretty loudly and didn't notice you until you jumped in and sang with him. Your voices flowed smoothly together and it sounded amazing. "Morning sunshine, I missed you."

You scoffed at how cheesy he was.

A/N yeah don't hate me my phone is crap and yeah forgive me my darlings
I love you guys and check out all these songs because they're amazing