He Tweets Lyrics

Charlie:

"All that you are is all that I'll ever need."

You felt like you weren't good enough for Charlie but he would remind you that he only wanted you. Your phone blew up and when you checked twitter people where tweeting you and gushing over how cute you two were. You smiled and replied to Charlie's tweet with: "thanks Chaz don't know what I'd do without you

Reece:

"I don't wanna lose you now. I'm looking right at the other half of me."

You couldn't deal with all the stress fame had brought Reece. His fans expected so much from you. You and Reece were perfect for each other so he tweeted this when he felt he was losing you. You saw it and instantly regretted keeping your distance. "I don't wanna lose my other half either, forgive me?" You texted him and he responded with, "of course."

James:

"I have loved for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more."

With James you had known one another for your entire lives. He had loved the first time you met and it felt like forever till you reciprocated. When it finally happened both of you were so happy and crazy in love he tweeted this.

Tom:

"Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars."

You both loved Ed and especially this song. Everytime you listened to it you couldn't help but relate to it. The lyrics were so important to both of you. Tom tweeted this and you tweeted, "place your hand on my beating heart."

Everyone saw this and they went crazy over how cute you two were.

Casey:

"The only heaven I'll be sent to is when I'm alone with you."

Casey loved this song and whenever he was alone with you he was a better person. You made him better. With you he felt the happiest. When he tweeted this the fans went crazy over how much he loved you

Barclay:

"Won't give up even though it hurts so much"

You and Barclay had drifted apart since the your started. You didn't talk as much as you juggled school and work. You couldn't find time for him and he the same. He missed yo hand you missed him so much too. When he tweeted this your phone blew io and once you got on twitter and saw it you texted him, "I miss you and I don't want to give up either."

Chris:

"All I want is nothing more than to hear you knocking at my door"

It had been a month since you two had broken up. You couldn't get over him and your heart was broken. You wanted to pick up the phone and call him buy you didn't know where to start. So when he tweeted this you couldn't and help but call him. "Y/n?" He said with his lovely voice. "Chris I miss you," you whispered and your voice cracked revealing how broken you were. "I miss you too baby." You talked for an hour and agreed to meet up the next day.

Jake:

"I dreamt about you nearly every night this week."

He was away on tour and was face timing you about how he needed you badly. "Y/n I can't sleep without you not to mention not being able to touch and kiss you. And when I do I can't stop dreaming about you and I won't go into detail but they're not very holy!" He said exasperatedly over the phone.

"Well just remember when you come back I'm all yours." You bit your lip and his eyes darkened with lust. "Now you're torturing me, goodnight y/n I'll try to sleep now which won't work." You chuckled and said, "okay goodnight love you." He tweeted this later that night and you chuckled recalling the previous conversation.

A/N I realize I'm a poop but I feel like you don't care about my updates like you used to and my phone is crappy so it's just getting harder to update
Um that's it I love you guys and remember you are important