9. Cheers for Taehyung's love

Start from the beginning

"I mean Taehyung is not only cute, but also smart and extremely hard working, I guess the person that will conquer his heart will be extremely lucky," Gwooguon winked when Jungkook wished to hide underneath the table or preferably somewhere far away.

Did she know Taehyung is gay? Was she really selling the boy to him? Jungkook even chuckled.

"You're... I don't even know how to put it, but you're something Gwooguon," he muttered.

"I'm glad, cheers... for Taehyung's future partner," he raised her beer bottle.

"May he find the right one," said Jungkook clinging her bottle with his.

Maybe even Mr. Yoongi he thought looking towards the culture house before drinking the cheers down.

It was almost a tie, only the black and the white ball present on the table and Taehyung was sweating seeing Yoongi missing the pocket by inches swearing loudly.

"I guess it might be your lucky day," Yoongi sat down refilling his whiskey glass.

Taehyung was inhaling sharply, it meant everything or nothing, tasting one of world's most precious wines or cleaning the dishes into oblivion night by night.

His hands were sweaty when he positioned the cue counting the angle carefully, just one perfect shoot. You can do it, he was giving himself courage before hitting the white ball, it was rolling and rolling down the table hitting the black ball then stopping.

"No!" Taehyung laid down on the table surpassing a cry.

"Guess it's still my lucky day," Yoongi's tone was cheerful when he got up tapping Taehyung's back sending unwanted goosebumps all over his skin.

Taehyung got up rubbing his face unable to watch when Yoongi potted the last ball without any effort.

"I guess I'll see you in the restaurant more often," Yoongi was still grinning.

Taehyung leaned against a wall trying his best to not to cry, it would be too embarrassing to just sob like a child right next to his boss.

"Wait here," Yoongi placed his cue back walking out of the room when Taehyung could kick that stupid table an yell all possible curse words at himself.

"Stupid! Stupid! Why art you so stupid!" He closed his fist hitting his own thigh a few times until experiencing some physical pain.

"Taehyung come with me," Mr. Yoongi came back.

Taehyung placed the cue against the wall not caring anymore to bring it back to the stander then followed his boss downstairs next to all those disgusting kissing couples. Who needed things like kissing anyway? Definitely not him.

The party had calmed down, the band was playing songs to fall in love to, the long table where his colleagues were sitting at was still crowded and a Jin was still the middle of attention, was that guy ever tired to make a total clown out of himself?

"This way," Mr. Yoongi's voice cut his thoughts, so Taehyung followed around the culture house towards the back terrace with a view over the lake. It was completely secluded here. Yoongi sighed sitting down on the wooden stairs placing two glasses and a wine bottle on them.

"I had a bottle of 'Sunset 89' in my car," muttered Yoongi opening the wine.

Taehyung sat down in a reasonable distance to his boss pulling the jacket tighter over himself as the night was becoming extra cold.

"So what can you tell me about that bottle? I've heard from a lot of guests they are coming back just to hear your wine stories," Yoongi smiled.

Taehyung was watching his boss's handsome face, the dark eyes drawing him in with a magnetic force, what would he give to be able to close the distance between their lips here and now, no Queen Mary 4 must have tasted even a fraction as amazing as Yoongi's lips, for sure.

"So?" Yoongi was still observing him with great interest so Taehyung cleared his throat.

"Sunset 89 is a bitter white wine, spiced up by Sicilian oranges. The grapes are picked early to deepen the flavor..." yes it will for sure be long tale, he thought concentrating on the moonlight reflecting in the lake speaking about wine.

Mr. Yoongi had been holding two glasses and a wine bottle in his hands when he was leading Taehyung behind the culture house, Jungkook's heartbeat sped up at the sight.

 Yoongi had been holding two glasses and a wine bottle in his hands when he was leading Taehyung behind the culture house, Jungkook's heartbeat sped up at the sight

Thank you so much for your love. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jungkook's conversation with Taehyung's friend and Taehyung loosing the bet? What will Jungkook see while secretly observing Taegi?

Much <3