Post-It

A/N this is a sequel of "Alarm clock for heavy sleepers". Actually it's not really related, but maybe you would like to read it before reading this.

Arthit hurriedly padlocked his bike to the rusted fence at the front of the university. It was only nine o'clock, but it already seemed like a bad day. A really bad day.
It had been over fifteen days without a good night of sleep. After four years of engineers he was used to it, but even the best students had their limit of endurance and Arthit was reaching his.

He run down the corridors and climbed the stairs two steps at a time. He couldn't be late. He just had to submit that damn project and then he would have his well deserved rest. In his haste he missed completely the last step and tumbled to the floor. Looking up, he saw a first-year group looking at him curiously. On another occasion, he might have felt embarrassed, but not today. Today he just had to deliver that damn project before the deadline. The project that he should have finished with Knot. But Knot got sick, so he had to finish it by himself.

He thought it would be easy, that they had almost finished. But he was wrong. 
He was incredibly wrong 

Nevertheless, he did it. He worked all night and finally got their project done.

He had thought to relax just a moment, but, after spending all night and the early morning hours finishing it, he'd dozed off.
By the time he woke up from sleeping there were only a little over half an hour left before the deadline.
With lighting speed, he had washed himself, changed his clothes and ran out. He didn't know how he did it, but in twentyeight minutes, he was at the university parking lot.

His boyfriend had spent months setting the alarm to wake him, and now that he really needed him he had decided to give him his space.

Not that he missed him. Absolutely not.

Why should he miss being pampered by the younger?
The fact that he hadn't seen the latter in two weeks had nothing to do with his sour mood.
It's just that if Kong had stayed to sleep with him -as he almost always did-, he would have woken him up in time, and now he wouldn't be running around the campus with his underwear still wet.

Just to let you know, you should always dry yourself before getting dress. Always.

Once he reached the office, he paused to catch his breath, knocked and waited for permission to enter. Mrs Panya's voice was unmistakable as she gave approval to enter.

Unsurprisingly she was already in a bad mood early in the morning.

Arthit sat across the desk from Mrs Panya and handed her the stacked sheets.
She had her typical grim expression on her face as she began to leaf through the envelope. Arthit was already thinking the worst was over, when he saw her frown.

"Mr. Rojnapat" Oh, shit "I sincerely hope you don't think you can buy me with an I love you"

Arthit nodded vehemently, as if it were an automatic reflex.

...

Uh?

... !

His head snapped up as if shocked by electricity. He leaned over the desk as a horrible presentiment crossed his mind like a lightning flash.

And, as he feared, among the pages of his work there was a neon pink post-it note with some variation of a red heart and a lot of smaller hearts drawn on it.

Babe, if you were words on a page, you'd be fine print.

I ❤️ you