Illumi X the X Abductor

Listen to the music for a better experience~
>or not I don't control you...<

   I pull my hood over my head and walk down the sidewalk. I just need to get away. My sister doesn't deserve Rin, but I don't want him to leave. I'll do my best to cooperate to lessen his stress.

   I walk and see the lake that Hisoka stayed at. The stars shimmer across the water and wind the blows. I sense someone's aura. Someone's there.

   Before I can react, a pair of hands wrap around my mouth trying to restrain me. I resist, elbowing them in the face. They let go of me and I back up, trying to get a look at my abductor.

   A kid? I mean we seem to be the same age.

   "Who are you?" I ask being cautious.

   The boy doesn't answer. Instead, he launches attacks at me. His shots are so accurate they're almost impossible to dodge.

   Is he attacking me with...pins...?

   I personally don't want to get hit with one of his pins. He seemed to be accustomed to Nen and it probably had his Nen trapped inside. I can't throw any Nen attacks because my abilities do a lot of damage to the environment.

   Even though I was doing a lot of flips and doing my best to dodge every attack, he suddenly disappears and reappears behind me.

   He restrains my arms and all of my movement.

   "Who are you," I ask gritting my teeth. "Tell me your name."

   "Illumi."

   "Last name?"

   "You ask too much of me."

   "What do you want with me?"

   "Some people want you, and I'm taking you to them. If you resist," He leans closer to my ear, "I'll have to kill you."

   Shivers run up my spine.

   I'm going to have to attack him or I'm not getting out of this situation.

   I shoot small, sharp, icicles at his foot, but he doesn't react. In response to my resistance, he stabs one of his needles into my forehead. I kneel in pain and everything becomes a little hazy.

   I see another figure appear which causes Illumi to leave.

   A ca-card?

   "Y/N! Y/N, are you ok? Who was that, what happened?!"

   "H-Hisoka?" I ask looking up.

   "Yes, it's me. I'm gonna take the needle out. It's gonna hurt a little, ok?"

   He tugs on the needle slightly, then pulls the whole thing out. A cover my mouth, trying not to shriek, but still, a few droplets fall from my eyes.

   "Y/N, I'm sorry," Hisoka says hugging me after wiping my tears. "If I was with you, none of this would have happened."

   He tries to look at me, but I divert my eyes. Seeing him again stirred up all the emotions I had earlier. I pull my knees into my chest and look out over the lake.

   "Were you scared?" He asks.

   "No," I respond.

   "Are you mad at me, for not being there?"

   My lips tremble.

   No idiot, I'm not mad at you! You need to take care of yourself better and open up to me so I can help you!