update

Okay, I'm aware that this story hasn't had any updates for ages, and to be frank with you, I forgot most of the fine details I had for this story, deeming it difficult to resume quickly.

   As I have mentioned before, I have another story I'm currently working on that I find more important than this one because I have more creative liberties with it.

   I made this story when I was young, and now I'm an adult, so the childish nature that was present in the story will most likely be shifted.

   Somethings to expect if a new chapter is to come out is a possible switch of POV from first person to third person. Though it's a thought and not a finalized decision, it's still in consideration.

   The more I procrastinate updating, the more my writing style evolves and is nothing similar to any of the previous chapters in this story. I could just rewrite it, but like just said, I have more priority with the current story draft I'm working on now.

   I would very much appreciate it if you were to give that story love when it comes out. Right now it's very trigger heavy, but I'm doing my best to lessen it out, so that many of you readers here can still enjoy it despite if you have to skip chapters due to triggers.

   I love and appreciate you all, and the fact that anyone outside of the people that I know has read my writing gives a pleasant and warm feeling.

   I'll see you all again either here, or in my new story titled, "We Live, We Die".

   Fair well... for now :)

edit: 23k READERS, HUH? WHERE DID Y'ALL COME FROM??