Feeling X a X Little X Closer

Listen to the music for a better experience~
>or not I don't control you...<

Mr. Tanaki rubs the back of his neck.

"Looks like I messed up, huh?"

I nod sipping my juice.

"Yeah."

He sighs and turns back to the computer.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" I ask.

"Yes and no. I don't think he wants to talk about it, but could you check on him for me?"

"Sure," I say getting up. "But promise to buy the game."

"I promise."

I smile and close the door.

   Now where would you find an angry Hisoka in this place? I walk pass the door I heard the commotion from this morning. Could he be here? I slowly open the door and find Hisoka sitting on the floor holding his knees throwing cards at the wall.

I sit down next to him.

"Didn't you just paint that?" I ask.

No response.

I shift my position.

"I didn't come here to make you confess your feelings. I just came to make sure you're ok."

A moment of silence goes by.

"Y/n?"

"Yes, Hisoka?"

"You're never straight forward with your emotions."

"How so?" I ask leaning on the wall.

"Your personality isn't straight forward. You're nice and caring at one point then you're cold and nonchalant the next."

I look up at the ceiling and sigh.

"Well, maybe it's because I'm living care free. I don't care which friends I lose, or how others perceive me. I just live in the moment and when the moment's gone, so be it."

Wait for next round of music.

Hisoka lays on my shoulder.

"It makes it hard for me to trust you." He says closing his eyes.

I rub his head.

"Yeah."

   Hisoka's so different when he's mad. Or was he sad? He's being so gentle, and so vulnerable. Yet, he's still hiding his emotions and putting on a show. Kinda like a magician.

~

"There you are Y/N! What are doing in here?" Shiro asks bursting through the door.

I look around for Hisoka but he was already gone.

"Why are you sleeping in here?" Ayaka asks walking in behind him.