Hero and Villian problem

Começar do início

All might: Little girl.

He dashes to the table at super speeds and sits down as well

All might: I accept your condition!

Back to Y/n

Rose: Should we find her?

Y/n: Of course. Tho If we find her, She might be reading or playing with Nezuko, Or Standing beside a few unconcious bodies.

Pneuma: What do you mean by that?

Y/n: All I can say is. She is one, powerful girl.

Rose: You know. The Original User of the Dragon Gates, Might Guy certainly powerful, and with Eri using it, plus You're teaching, She can relatively be equal, if not Superior.

Y/n: *chuckles* Come on now.

Right on cue. Iris and Aegis fell asleep. Pneuma and Rose pulled back their clothing and we went out to find Eri and Nezuko.

Quick Return to Eri

Eri: You're splendid! But I'll show you more of my Power! Gate of the Wind! Open

Her Wind power opened are her Eyes turned white and emits a Windy Aura.

Timeskip with Y/n
Y/n POV

I had a Link to Eri. So I uaed that to find her, It turns out, She was at the Park.

Y/n: Why the hell could she be alone?

Rose: Maybe hanging out with school mates.

Y/n: Possibly.

I sensed something coming at high speeds. I easily grabbed the Bullet with my Pointer and Middle finger in Mid-air. I looked at the source and It was Snipe.

Snipe: Shit!

Y/n: Oh good grief.

Pneuma: Dear. There's 2 more.

Y/n: You two take care of Snipe and the other guy. I'll take care of Midnight.

Right on cue. Midnight walked out of a Bush.

Midnight: Wow. You detected me so fast and grabbed Snipe's bullet. *strikes her Whip* You'll be fun to play with.

Penny and Rose jumped and attacked the two while I take care of Midnight.

Y/n: Hmmmmm. *takes out his Fishing Rod* This will be enough.

Midnight: Don't underestimate me boy.

I decided to end this quickly cuz Eri is alond. So I hooked to a nearby post and dodged her attack.

Midnight: What the?

I hooked her whip and spun it around her, entagling her and immobilizing her movements.

Midnight: Oh my. Rough are you. I might just take you back.