𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙲-𝟺

*You Really Got Me- The Kinks

*I Want To Break Free- Queen

*Whatever You Want- Status Quo

*Hot Stuff- Donna Summer

*Kids Of the Black Hole- The Adolescents

MARCUS

Saya passed me a note in Master Lin's class. She wanted to hold some kind of meeting. Vegas gang only. I was shockingly interrupted as Master Lin's cane came inches from my face, Maria outstretching her blade from behind stopping it just in time. I would never get used to that. He withdrew before continuing to walk, delivering his speech.

"You must not love. You must not marry. You must discard friends and ideals. Violation of these edicts is the most common downfall of our kind. To achieve true commitment to the life, we must drown these frail needs. Emotions are a chemical mirage that will betray you. Leave you exposed. To care for another human is to create your own greatest weakness. If you love someone enough to die for them... then you surely will."

Well. I guess that was us told, but I didn't believe anything he said. How could I live without friends? How could I be alone?

"Bullshit" Sia, who sat beside me muttered under her breath, her dirty blonde hair falling into her eyes. Lex who sat behind her, poked her back with a pencil I was pretty sure he had been chewing a moment before but she didn't turn around, busy writing. "I'm not going to marry you Lex Miller" Was all she whispered not looking up. I let out a small laugh, turning to him

"Bad luck, dude" He did his usual roll of the eyes, scrunch of the face in response.

"Sod off, I wasn't thinking that, you feminist arse-hole" He hissed so that she could hear before falling back in his seat in mock frustration.

"Jesus. Is that Shabnam's dad?" I muttered picking up a graphic black and white picture that Saya had took. The 'Vegas gang' as Saya had so called it, stood around the comic store table looking at several photo's of where Chester was staying. "We have to do this now." I stated shaking my head. Chester was dangerous. How many more people was he going to kill if we didn't stop him?

"Shabnam's house is rigged with traps. Chester has seven to eight people inside helping him." Saya pointed out seeing as she had gone there to take the pictures.

"There's another problem. El Diablo. If this animal sends him Chico's head, if he finds out it was me-" Maria shook her head, her arms resting on her hips. I slowly looked up at the others.

"We're gonna need some serious firepower. Guns, explosives"

At this Willie held his hands up, with a heavy breath walking out the door.

"Y'all must be out your damn minds" I ran after him letting the swing close, as he made his way around the back into the alleyway.

"Hey! You know, I didn't mean to bring this into our lives, but it's here, and we have- "