𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚌𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

*Dark Entries- Bauhaus

*Soul Mistake- INXS

*Dominion/ Mother Russia- Sisters of Mercy

*Go!-Club Mix- Tones on Tail

*The Sanity Assassin- Bauhaus

ALESSIA

One thing I really didn't look forward to, but forcefully went to was the Legacy dance. I was a Legacy, and it was expected of me to go, but honestly it was full of crap, and prejudice. (Don't even get me started on the whole 'Catch-A-Rat' tradition, pranks are only funny when nobody ends up in hospital). Anyways, that was one of the few things I respected about my father. It was true, that he didn't do good things a lot of the time, but he loved me. I wasn't sure if he loved me more than the business, but didn't care if my reputation was upheld at the school or not, for he knew me more than anybody else in the world, knew what I was capable of, and that was enough. I was to be fully involved in the family someday, and I didn't need to be Valedictorian to do that. We were a crime family, and we went by our own rules. Conformity wasn't on my rota. Either that or my father had just given up on wishing for a respectable daughter at this point. It was probably the latter.

"I'm surprised you're coming this year" Brandy pointed out snottily handing me a ticket to the dance, a hand on her shoulder, that same smug smirk on her face. Just one punch. God, to just shut her up!  I gave my best million dollar smile, that sickened her a little.

"Not my idea" Maria and Saya had basically begged me to go, as they stood in the line behind me. She then turned to Viktor who stood at the booth beside her.

"Hey, you got a rabies shot yet? Hear you nailed a vampire Rat." Jesus. I was gonna do it. I'd take the detention, if it came to that.  "Or are ya gonna keep up the work, and become immune to the vermin like Alessia is" Oh, real clever. Brandy was the only one who dared to talk to me like that, she thought she could get away with it, but someday I was gonna murder that racist piece of trash, one way or the other.

MARCUS

"Petra you deserve more than that Russian cafone"  Alessia spoke as she sat down at the cafeteria table with a portable mug of steaming liquid that I thought smelled like coffee. I also didn't speak Italian, but I was pretty sure cafone wasn't complementing Viktor. My memory was hazy from last night, but I remembered most of it, and so did she seemingly giving me a dry look. I just hoped the insults I threw around the night before hadn't convinced her I was a dick. Having said that, Lex tried to tug her hair, maybe knowing he was in the bad books, and she swatted him away turning her gaze in the other direction. It was then that I realised what she was staring at. The entire room. And they stared back too, whispering under their breaths. What the hell had we done now? That's when Chico arrived at the front of the table, which meant something was definitely wrong.

"How's lunch? Special recipe today. Rat. The other white meat." He grinned. Lex, Billy and Petra looked down at their plates before making their way out of the cafeteria, before I began to follow with Sia.