𝚂𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜

*Anarchy in the UK- Sex Pistols

*Punks Not Dead- The Exploited

*Viva La Revolution- The Adicts

*Love Song- The Damned

*In The City- The Jam

ALESSIA

"It was either the board or myself! Besides I bought you a new one!" I yelled at Lex as he pushed off the ramp on that said board, on top of the roof. He skated up the ramp, before coming down, the shrill noise of the wheels hammering on the concrete. He skidded to a halt, flipping his board into his hand before rolling his eyes at me.

"Yeah, but it's not the same."

The rest of the group were sat around a wooden crate playing Monopoly.

"It's your turn Sia" Marcus tapped me, and I rolled the dice, counting out my moves, before much to everyone's annoyance, Lex knocked the whole board flying with a high snicker. Willie who sat his hands between his knees just shook his head.

"Don't start on me, Buttermilk" Lex held up his hands in mock defeat 

"We're on the same side. Rap, punk.. Poor kids making music about their circumstances."             

"So you think it's about rich and poor? You ain't been in America long enough."

Damn straight he hadn't. That's when Saya walked in, our eyes rising to her distant face, as she requested Marcus, much to Maria's suspicion. As it so happened one of her 'guys' was murdered. Man, I thought this was a school that trained us to murder people, not the other way round. Saya put her bets on Chester, but I wasn't so sure. How could he have known. He couldn't. It was an inside job. It had to be.

"My family like to burn people, cut a few tongues out, here and there, but I will never get that image out of my head. It was so much, and it just came out like-like" I muttered referring to the night before clutching a book on various firearms to my chest.

"Spaghetti?" Billy suggested, which made me shudder with disgust

"Good a word as any"

Petra, Billy and I rounded the corner planning to head back to our rooms, when we stopped, the whole hallway full of people facing each other weapons drawn. It was Saya and Maria. Mamma mia! It was like a crappy western. Master Lin suddenly, much to my poor hearts shock, beat his cane loudly

"Fight's over. Back to your rooms"

After that it was like a chaotic swarm of fish, monks pushing us forward, not really caring if we were in the right rooms or not. Great. We were going into lock down. Petra and I managed to get to our room, before Billy and Lex were pushed in after us, the monks closing and locking the door.