"GO!" Shasa leaned forward.

"SHOOT!" Shasa pulled the thread of her launcher as purple lightning bolt shot out of her launcher.

That launch style!

Shu thought, surprised by Shasas launching style, it was Valt's launching style. But also surprised that she was able to do a sparking shoot.

Cosmic Saturn landed on the stadium pretty heavy and spun around the stadium.

"Let's show him what we've got!" Shasa called out and Saturn started to speed up.

So fast Shu thought to himself.

Then Saturn decided to rush to the middle and do a barrage of attacks at nothing.

Shu watched the beys performance but watched when they bey quickly ran out of stamina and stopped spinning.

"Impressive." Shu said as he crossed his arms. Shasa looked at him, waiting for pointers.

"Follow me." Shu said as he walked the other direction, Shasa then followed.

After a couple minutes, Shasa arrived where Shu was.

She looked around and found some ropes tied up to a few posts in the air. Shu then quickly jumped up on them and looked at Shasa.

"Climb and step on the ropes." Shu said, and Shasa nodded.

She jumped on the ropes and started to lose her balance.

"Woah." Shasa said, while waving her arms but she was able to catch her balance and was standing still.

"What do I do now?" Shasa asked, looking back at Shu.

"We're going to practice launching on the slack line." Shu said as he pulled out his launcher.

Shasa looked at him with a surprised look, but nodded none the less, Shasa pulled out her launcher and waited for Shu's directions.

"Ready?" Shasa nodded yes.

"Let's go!" Shu annoucned.

"GO SHOOT!" Both bladers pulled the threads of their launchers, Shu stayed on the slack line but Shasa fell down and landed on the floor.

"oww." Shasa muttered and she got back up.

Shu looked at her and said:

"Keep your balance!" Shu said, Shasa looked at him and nodded and she jumped back onto the line.

"GO SHOOT!" Both bladers launched again, only for Shasa to fall back down onto the floor.

"Again!" Shu annoucned.

Shasa quickly jumped back onto the rope and placed her grip onto her launcher.

"GO SHOOT!" Shasa fell again.

"SHOOT!"

"SHOOT!"

"SHOOT!"

"SHOOT!"

"SHOOT!"

"SHOOT!"

"GO SHOOT!" 

THUD

Every time she got back up and launched, Shasa just fell back onto the floor.

"Focus on your balance more!" Shu announced. 

"Got it!" Shasa said, the amount of times she fell, she never complained nor gave up. Shu was happy about that.

Shasa jumped back onto the slack line and was wobbling.

Calm down...relax Shasa thought to herself, she breathed through her nose out of her mouth. She stopped wobbling and stood still.

Focus....Focus....Focus... Shasa kept telling to herself. 

After a couple seconds, she felt wind slightly blowing through her face, her hair moving the same direction as the wind. She heard birds chirping, the sound of leaves of the trees russtle through and the sound of a waterfall, splashing on a lake of water.

She pulled out her launcher and held her grip on it.

She quickly opened her eyes and called out:

"GO SHOOT!" Shasa quickly pulled the thread, but this time, she didn't fall, she kept her balance and stayed on the rope.

Shasa was confused but soon realized she didn't fall off.

"I did it?" Shasa asked herself.

"Good job." Shasa looked over to Shu to see him smiling at her.

"You were able to keep your balance, now time for the next training session."