Rain | 8

It was such a hectic day, Yoongi thinks

It was such a hectic day, Yoongi thinks. He's frustrated with himself because the night before after he put the kids to bed he decided to write more music however he found himself struggling.

He's on writer's block.

And usually, this happens but that night wasn't the night to do so because he has a meeting with a small company regarding to his song.

Plus he has to think about how he's supposed to take care of his kids and go to the meeting at the same time. He knows since it's Friday, the school doesn't have night-care for kids since it's towards the end of the weekday.

He didn't even have time to think about a solution since he has to teach his students all day so by the time 3 PM rolls around he called up his hyung to ask him a favor.

"Hey hyung, can I ask you a favor?"

"What's up Yoongi-ah?"

"Well, I know this is super last minute but would you be able to look after Jungkook and Taehyung for me?"

"Hm, I'm sorry Yoongi-ah, Namjoon asked me out on a date today so I don't think I can look after Jungkook and Taehyung. Jisoo is also not available since she's in Japan right now"

"Oh. I just don't know what to do hyung, I have a meeting today and it's really important but I can't take Jungkook and Taehyung with me"

"Wait, Yoongi-ah can I put you on hold for a second?"

"Hm"

As Yoongi paced back and forth in his classroom, biting on his nails a habit that he has when he's anxious.

Not only he's nervous about his kids but he's also very nervous about this meeting with this small company.

This could give him a chance to break through the entertainment industry, he thinks.

I need to do well

"Yoongi-ah, you still there?"

"Hm, hyung, what is it?"

"Well, I found your solution to your problem!"

At that Yoongi stopped biting and perked up, "really hyung?"

"Yah so listen, Namjoon's little sister is here to pick up Jimin from school and she came in to ask me if your kids are allowed to come over her place for their playdate. And before you say anything, yes I've met her before and she's so sweet so you can definitely trust her because I trust her too."

"Hm, I don't know hyung." He hesitated for a second because he never met this little sister of the boyfriend that Jin is dating. "But, I'm desperate so I guess I'm allowing it."

And because you trust her

"Mhmm, ok. Yah alright, don't worry Yoongi-ah they're in good hands! Trust your hyung!"