Just Another One | 2

"Pft, you know what!" As you swirl your fingers around in a circle talking to the bartender in front of you

"MEN!" You huffed, slamming your hands on the counter.

"All men do is lie! They lie and t-they give y-you false hope and s-say to you t-that y-you're special b-but then t-they decides to l-leave the c-country a-and and have the audacity t-to b-break u-up with you o-over text!"

You began to whimper, tears have been flowing down onto your chubby cheeks.

"C-can y-you b-believe it?" Stuttering your words out, "O-over text!"

"THE AUDACITY OF THIS MAN!" You shouted through the loud music and taking another shot of soju and slammed your head against the counter.

You looked to the side where everything seems so blurry with the mix of the alcohol inside of you and your tears. Everybody seems like they're having a good time.

Hah, I wish I'm like them so carefree without a worry in this world

Stupid, stupid feelings and stupid, stupid men!

That could be you, you thought, but not right now. Right now all you care about is perhaps another bottle of soju to ease the pain.

The pain that he caused.

"WAHHHHHHHHH!" You began to cry again really loudly. Slamming your head onto the counter.

The bartender in front of you began to roll his eyes again as he wipe off access of water from the cleaned shot glass.

Aish, she's crying again

At least, I'm charging her

"Y/NNNNNNN!"

Oh, thank god

Even with the blasting sound of the music echoing through the bar, you recognized that voice anywhere.

"Huh?" You stopped banging and looked up to the side, noticing someone is coming near you rather quickly.

"Y/N! Oh, god...Thank god...I found you!" The person seems so out of breath trying to reach for you and once he was in front of you and recognized that scent anywhere. You began to perk up with wide eyes and said.

"Hobi?"

"Aigoo"

"Ah! It's Hobi!" You began to giggle, "Hobi! Hobi! Hobi! Hobi! Hobi!" As you began to reach out and squeezed his cheeks.

If his dignity lies upon your shoulder it would have been thrown away years ago, but it's okay because you're his best friend. At least both of you looked good right now.

Hobi is wearing a simple but expensive black shirt with matching skinny jeans. He gave his look an accent of Gucci's red velvet jacket while his brown locks are slicked back showing up his forehead. With a little touch up of makeup here and there, Hobi's scent could also hypnotize others around you.