Chapter 14: The Final Exams

Start from the beginning

Midoriya: Kaminari...!

Kaminari: What?

Badoraku: You do realize what you just said, right? And look who's standing here.

Kaminari: Oh, Iida! Sorry!

Iida: No, it's fine. It's true he was tenacious. I could understand how people think he's "cool". But he chose purging as a result of his beliefs. No matter what he thinks, that part is definitely wrong. In order to keep anyone else from turning out like me...

Iida proceeds to give a hand pointing gesture.

Iida: ...I will once again walk on the path to becoming a hero!

Midoriya: Hooray, Iida.

Iida: Now, it is time to commence class! Everyone, take your seats!

Tokoyami: He's so loud...

Badoraku: Kaminari, you idiot.

Jiro: It's 'cause you talked about weird stuff, Kaminari... Will you shut up for once...?!

Kaminari: Yeah, sorry about that...

(Opening)

The class are now outside of the school building and outside of a city-like area.

All Might: Okay, I am here! Anyway, we'll start now. Right, it's hero basic training. It has been a long time, boys and girls! How have you been? For this time's hero basic training, since you've all just gotten back from your internships, we'll have some fun with a rescue training race!

Iida: If we are doing rescue training, them shouldn't we do it at USJ, sir?

All Might: That place is only used for training in disasters. Do you remember what I said? That's right, I said "race"! This is Field Gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. You'll split into four groups of 5 people. Or to be precise, one group out of four will have 6 people in it, and go through the training one group at a time. When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you'll all start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a rave to see who will rescue me first! Of course, you'll have to keep damage to buildings to a minimum. Got it?

All Might slowly points at Bakugo, who looks away after being called out.

Bakugo: Don't point at me!

For few moments later, the first group entered in the field and are in their staring position.

All Might: All right, first group! Get ready in place!

The other groups are in a different area and are watching the first group on a giant screen. Badoraku appears to be as Kamen Rider Kickhopper and swings his right leg back and forward.

Kaminari: Iida hasn't completely changed yet, right? He should've just watch.

Kirishima: This group has everyone in the class with good mobility.

Yaoyorozu: Hmm, perhaps Midoriya is at a slight disadvantage.

Jiro: True. Honestly, I'm still not sure how good he is.