Chapter 17: Attack of Summer Camp Part 1

Last time, Class A and Class B were training and doing the courage test. However, the camp was soon attacked by the new members of the League of Villains and Multi-Shocker. They got into defensive stances.

Reptilian Villain: How are you this evening, UA High School? We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!

Ojiro: The League of Villains?! Why are they here...?

The transgender villain pinned the heavy object against Pixie-Bob's head.

Transgender Woman: Shall I crush this girl's head? What do you think? Hey, what do you think?

Tiger gritted his teeth.

Tiger: Like I'd let you, you--

The two Worms then raised their scythes near Pixie-Bob's throat, causing Tiger to stop.

Midoriya: What the...

The reptilian villain got in-between with his hands gesturing them to stop.

Reptilian Villain: Wait, wait! Don't be hasty, Big Sis Mag! You two, lower your scythes! You too, Tiger! Calm down! It all depends on whether having power over life and death follows Stain's tenets or not.

Midoriya: Stain?

Iida glared at the villains with his right fist clenched.

Iida: So you're the ones who brought his ideology?!

The villain raised his arms.

Reptilian Villain: Yeah, that's right! I am--

He paused and pointed at Iida.

Reptilian Villain: Oh yeah, you with the glasses! You were the one who brought about the end of Stain at Hosu City.

He then grabbed the handle of a sword on his back.

Reptilian Villain: I apologize for the late introduction.

He pulled the sword, and the cloths covering it came off, revealing lots of blades strapped together.

Reptilian Villain: I am Spinner! The one who will spin his dreams into reality!

Badoraku tightened the Kunaigun on his hand.

Tiger: I don't care, but you bastards...! The woman lying there, Pixie-Bob, has started worrying about getting married recently. She was doing her best to find happiness as a woman, despite her age...!

Tiger raised his left paws with claws sharpened.

Tiger: You can't damage that woman's face, and then just stand there laughing thoughtlessly about it!

Spinner charged forward with his blades.

Spinner: What is a hero doing trying to be happy like the average person?!

Mandalay: Tiger, I've broadcast instructions! Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here! Everyone, go! Listen carefully, do not fight under any circumstances. Class president, you're in charge!

Iida: Understood!

Then, a group of Salis Worms appeared out of the bushes and trees, standing in the students' way.