Chapter 12: The Winner of the Sports Festival is...

Last time, Midoriya and Todoroki were fighting on a match and it lasted a long time. Midoriya convinced Todoroki to use all of his powers because he barely injured Midoriya, two, he told him that his Quirks he inherited are his powers, not his parents. After all of the talking, Todoroki finally used his fire and decided to fight "properly". After a huge explosion that they created, it is revealed that Midoriya lost the match.

(Opening)

The wounded Midoriya was taken to the nurse's office, while the audience were talking about what happened on the last match.

Spectator 1: He egged the other guy on only to lost...

Spectator 2: Are you saying that he didn't have a plan? He was just provoking that kid?

Spectator 3: Did he want to beat Todoroki, or lose to him?

Spectator 1: Either way, those were some crazy powers...

Spectator 4: But he can't be a pro hero if he's injured everytime he attacks.

Spectator 3: He attacked despite that, though. He's got guts.

Some of the students such as Uraraka, Iida, Mineta, and Asui went to see Midoriya who is badly injured from the fight. After that, it was Iida against Shiozaki, and he won the watch quickly due to his speed. Next match is Tokoyami against Badoraku.

Badoraku: Time to get defeated... Tokoyami.

He said while pointing at him. Then, a small mechanical bat flew out of nowhere. It is Kivat-Bat the 2nd, and the people around the stadium were utterly confused about the bat.

 It is Kivat-Bat the 2nd, and the people around the stadium were utterly confused about the bat

Spectator 5: What is that?

Spectator 6: I think that's a bat.

Spectator 7: A bat? Looks more like a mechanical one instead.

Uraraka: A bat? Cool!

Kaminari: Why does he have a bat? Is it even allowed to have pets, or have something else with him?

Kivat-Bat the 2nd: Be grateful. It's time to get defeated.

Kivat-Bat the 2nd flew to his right hand.

Spectator 2: Did that bat just talk?

Spectator 5: I heard it, too.

Badoraku: Anyway, I hope I don't die from the power I'm about to use.