Chapter 2: The Beginning of U.A.

The pro heroes of U.A. were looking at the results of each students.

Nezu: The cumulative results for the practical exam are out!

Heroine: I can't believe he got first place with no rescue points

Hero: The faux villains aquire their targets and draw near them. . In the second half, as others were slowing down, he used his flashy Quirk to keep bringing them close and then counterattacking. It's the result of his toughness.

Heroine: In contrast, there's the 7th place student with zero villain points.

Hero: There have been other examinees who took on the large villain in the past, but it's been a while since I last saw someone blow it away.

Hero: But to suffer such a serious injury from his own attack... It's like he's a young child whose Quirk just manifested.

Hero: And the one in the suit that seems to have rescue points more than villain points. That dragon that he summoned, was that a part of his Quirk?

Heroine: I'm interested in the suited one.

Nezu: It seems our boy is getting in a center of attention. Don't you agree, Toshinori?

Toshinori: I do, actually. He possessed a unique power like any of us.

(Kamen Rider Kabuto Opening)

(April)

Badoraku was preparing for U.A. High School. And yes, he passed the exam.

Badoraku: Thank you, All Might!

Darkwing: You passed this "exam", as you humans called it. I'm impressed, master. Humans of this universe sure have evolved.

Badoraku: Who said that? Venosnaker? Dragreder?

Darkwing: No, it's Darkwing. The partner of Kamen Rider Knight.

Badoraku: You guys can talk to me through my head?

Darkwing: I guess.

Badoraku: Well, I gotta get to school. However, I can use the power to get me to school faster.

He raised his hand in the air and summons the Kabuto Zecter which also summons the Rider Belt on his waist.

Badoraku: Henshin!

He placed the Zecter on the belt.

HENSHIN!