Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the product of the author's weird imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Highschool Series 1 If you just let me in

Ito ang kauna-unahang istoryang aking nagawa rito at hindi ako naghahangad na magugustuhan at mamahalin ninyo ito kaagad. I'm contented to the silent readers that keeps me motivated to write this series. Kahit na iilan lang ang nagbabasa nito simula ng ginawa ko  ay sapat na ito upang ipagpatuloy ko ang aking nasimulang istorya.

This story is the first series of my High school series and it's revolves around about the life of our highschool students on how they overcome and strive hard to their studies and personal life. It will gives you a glimpse on how people lives everyday and what is the differences that people can't understand to others. Different life situations that I based on what I experienced and witnessed while I was in my high school years. And also my characters are flawed and not made to be perfect. I'm warning you that even if they give you a warm welcome and seems like they cannot do "that things" that will happen don't love and adore them easily. We live in a world full of people pretending to be something they're not. Huwag ninyo silang mahalin ng sobra.

Agyamanak!