"what is it, boys?" jungkook asked with a smile as he tried not to let his stare on jimin linger.

"we won't be able to make it to art today." hoseok said with a smile and jungkook raised his eyebrows. "it's jimin's birthday, we wanted to take him out for lunch, please let us skip mr jeon."

jungkook tried not to show how surprised he was at the sudden news about jimin's birthday. he didn't know what to say, as a teacher, he should say no to the idea of his students skipping and should take responsibility for them. but the other side of him wanted jimin to have a good birthday, he had been awful to him, and the least he could do was let him skip. both his heart and mind were at war, but his heart won.

"look, i shouldn't let you no matter what." jungkook began, he watched as all their faces fell, including jimin's as he pouted and looked down in disappointment. "but i can't bring myself to say no." he sighed and chuckled watching his students faces light up, his heart began to beat faster seeing the soft and grateful smile on jimin's beautiful face. "so yes you may, but don't ever come to me and ask this again. i could put you all in detention for attempting to skip school."

"thank you, mr jeon!" they all cheered and stood up, ready to go out.

"jimin stay here." jungkook said, and all four of them looked at him confused. "you three run along, i just need to talk to the birthday boy." he chuckled, and the three boyfriends nodded before patting their friends back and making their way out.

jimin played with his fingers as he felt uncomfortable knowing he was standing under his teachers stare. he heard the desk chair move backwards before footsteps were heard behind him, he felt a presence behind him before an arm reached over and locked the door, making him shuffle uncomfortably. jimin heard jungkook sigh behind him; he felt the nervousness radiating off the other, causing his shoulders to relax, knowing the older felt the same.

"i'm sorry..." jimin went to speak but jungkook cut him off to continue. "don't, please just listen to me." he said and jimin hummed. "i regret rejecting you. i shouldn't have been so harsh. not only did i hurt you but i was hurt by it as well. i was trying to be mature and do the right thing, but it wasn't the right decision, for us at least." jungkook said. "i like you jimin. i like you so much i can't get you out of my mind, it may sound corny, but you are the only thought in my mind."

"for the past few weeks i have been trying to see you as much as possible, but i tried to act as if i wanted nothing to do with you and it hurt so much. i got drunk every weekend, i talked to bartenders about my problems but no matter what advice i was given i want to be with you." he said, and jimin sniffed away his tears. "the day i saw you at the milkshake place... i didn't actually have to buy milkshakes for my friends, i hadn't even seen my friends that day. i saw you in the shop window, and i just wanted to see you."

jimin began to giggle as he listened to jungkook shyly tell him how he pretty much stalked him. jungkook smiled to himself at the sound of jimin's adorable laugh. he came closer to him and pressed his body against the boys. it wasn't in a sexual way, but he just wanted to be close to his student as he found comfort when he was close to him. but he didn't want to make jimin uncomfortable by hugging him.

"hug me you big baby, i know you want to." jimin giggled, and jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist before resting his head on his shoulder. "i hate you, i hate you for breaking my heart. to other people it may not see it as a bad rejection, but to me, i felt as if my heart broke in two." jimin said, leaning backwards into jungkook's chest. "i like you so much mr jeon. i know i shouldn't like my teacher, plus i shouldn't like someone who is seven years older than me, but i can't help it."

jungkook turned jimin around and smiled down at him. "you like me?" he asked softly, and the smaller nodded with a blush on his pretty face. "i like you too jimin, so much." he confirmed before he quickly let go and ran to his desk. jimin pouted but stood in his spot before jungkook came back over to him and wrapped his arm around him. a small gasped left the students lips as his teacher pecked his cheek while placing a piece of paper in the back pocket of his jeans.

"happy birthday gorgeous." jungkook told and pressed a singular gentle kiss on the corner of his mouth. jimin was thankful for the respect shown by the older who didn't just kiss him straight up. "after this, no more skipping school." he said, and jimin giggled and nodded, standing on his tippy toes and placing a peck on jungkook's cheek.

"i promise mr jeon." jimin confirmed with a cute nod.

"call me jungkook when we are alone." the older told and buried his head on the younger males shoulder.

"jungkook? that's your name?" jungkook hummed and jimin giggled. "okay jungkookie hyung." he teased, and the said male smiled widely while rocking them side to side.