I don't know why ,even thoo we never talked when she was around but today the house felt lonely ,I felt lonely ,I hopped downstairs after picking my phone from my room and entered the kitchen.

I brought out a potato bag from the freezer and fried it,I made the liver source on another burner and within minutes I was out of the kitchen.

I sat in the sitting room and ate my food ,mostly forcing myself to finish a spoon.
I didn't know what to do or how to start going about this .

My phone rang and I picked it from my side immediately,I checked the caller ID and it had none . I picked the call and put it on hands free.

Helloo!
My Night  in shining armor ,it's good to here from you after our last little lovely moment in Dubai "I was at a brisk after hearing her speak .

Khultum!

Ohhh baby speak to me ,I have a good news for you "she blurted our calmly .

She was still the same ,her voice never matching her aura.

It seems you aren't ready to talk my Ahmadi ,but don't worry imma sooth you with my breathtaking voice .

The one you always loved remember "she continued laughing at the end .

I didn't know what she was about to say but  I hated her guts and I knew it was not good .

Well I have your two lovely babies with me here ,the ones you play hide and seeks with "she broke out laughing hard .

On this hand we have our beautiful wife and on the other we have our beautiful mistress!.

How sweet of you to keep two beautiful ladies to your self ,
ohh baby I forgot I'm also yours my love .

My rage was boiling,sinking in her words .
I knew exactly what she was capable of doing .
She is a psycho !.

DONT YOU FUCKING TRY TO HARM ANY OF THEM KHULTUM!.

I shouted almost flinching on my phone ,I wasn't to describe what I was feeling right now .

Oops Babyy ,don't stress yourself,I have got everything covered .

This girl! .

But there is a better way "she continued.

How about we just get rid of our dear wife ,then our little mistress might just learn from that ,fear yeah ? "She devilishly Voiced out.

That moment I felt like strangling her ,I punched my leg on a table which had a mini table light on top of it causing it to fall and shatter on the floor .

Easy baby ,don't go hard on yourself,we are In this together .

After getting rid of our innocent wife then ,
You will be mine atlas ,perfect!

LOOK WOMAN !,IF YOU FUCKING TRY ANYTHING FUNNY WITH MY WIFE  ,I WILL KILL YOU !"I told her gravely .

I was almost running out of the house .
Shit!
I hoped inside the car and ignited it hastily,driving to the AIG's (Assistant inspector general of police)officer.