"Huh? Yeah, a little bit." Jungkook replied, and then he was being wrapped by the shawl.

"Mr Park, you don't need to do this. I am good." Jungkook protested, trying to take off the shawl.

"No Mr Jeon. I know you're cold." Jimin replied sternly. And now no arguments. Jungkook has to obey jimin.

And just like that, half an hour passed by and the rain was still pouring in the same rhythm.

It was slowly getting more chilly and that had an effect on Jungkook's as he slightly began tremble, feeling the cold seeping through his system, Jungkook's breath was getting colder.

And jimin noticed it, he noticed jungkook struggling in the cold, so he looked around the place but all he could find and see were woods.

Slowly, very slowly, jimin reached for Jungkook hand, slowly and hesitantly bringing up jungkook hand a bit forward, and then he started rubbing Jungkook's hands with his, blowing hot air on his palms time to time to make it more warm.

And jungkook sat there with obviously a stunt expression, but as time went by he eased up, staring at jimin with his big doe eyes, studying Jimin's features. It felt so warm, not just his hand, but his heart felt warm. So jungkook didn't back away or anything, jungkook let jimin do whatever he wanted.

But then jungkook realized Jimin's breath slowly getting more and more colder, hands not having the constant heat. He could easily tell that jimin was cold.

So without second thought, he wrapped the shawl on both of their bodies, bringing jimin closer to him, now jungkook started rubbing on Jimin's palms, blowing warm air. Jimin breath hitched at the sudden unexpected act. The way jungkook was warming him up felt so right and good, Jungkook's hands were warm and big, fitting into Jimin's hands like a puzzle, Jungkook's breaths were unsteady but warm, and the concern just added to the tingling feeling still flowing through jimin. Jimin wanted more.

"Is it warm now?" Jungkook asked, finally averting his eyes up to jimin, concern leaking from his voice. Jimin finally snapped out of his thoughts, and then his eyes connected with Jungkook's. And God! Those eyes!

Jimin felt himself being speechless without a reason. Jungkook was just too good and beautiful to be true.

"Mr Park?"

"Uh-hh?! Yeah, it's warm." Jimin replied finally, diverting his gaze from jungkook.

And the rain stopped.

"The rain has stopped, let's go." Jimin said as he slowly took off the shawl from himself and wrapped it completely around Jungkook's body.

"Yeah, but we don't have any ribbons." Jungkook replied, finally realizing that they couldn't manage to get any ribbons, which means they will lose.

"Don't worry about that, Mr Jeon. We need to go now. It's getting dark." Jimin said, already leading himself out of the hut.

Jungkook nodded in disappointment and followed jimin outside.

They started walking in a constant and fast pace, jimin going forward followed by jungkook who was still wrapped in the shawl.

And then

*growl*

"Ahh!" Jimin shrieked as he heard the certain growl which probably belonged to an animal in the forest.

"Mr Park, stop!" Jungkook warned, going forward, looking around the area, he couldn't see anything except trees and bushes. So the animal is probably very far. And this is not a dense forest so it's definitely not a big animal, it must be a fox or a wild boar.

"Don't be scared, Mr Park. I am here." Jungkook reassured, taking the shawl off him and wrapping it around jimin, taking Jimin's hand in his, they started walking again.

Jimin didn't question this time, he just followed jungkook, blushing along the way, slowly tightening the grip of their intertwined hands.

"Let's go." Jungkook whispered and started walking forward.

And soon they got out of the forest and spotted the others who seemed very worried, probably because of jimin and jungkook.

And then they spotted them, Taehyung came running to them followed by the others.

"Are you Okay?! Where were you?!" Taehyung asked or more like shouted, he was genuinely worried for jimin.

"Tae, I am fine! Don't shout." Jimin replied.

And finally taehyung calmed down.

"Are you Okay, Mr Jeon?" The employees asked in unison and that sounded a bit too loud.

"Yeah Yeah! I am fine!" Jungkook replied signaling them to be quite.

"Oh?!" Yeri exclaimed a little too loudly then intended for as she saw something.

Her eyes were fixed on jungkook and Jimin's intertwined hands, jimin noticed this and quickly separated their hands, scoot away from jungkook. And taehyung saw this, a feeling of anger and jealousy flowed through his veins as he poked his inner cheek with his tongue.

And  jungkook saw this, so he looked at taehyung and smirked, not a good one.

Another victory!

It sure was a victory, and jungkook was happy for that, but something else was also felt which was unfamiliar to him. His heart felt something in a way he has never felt. It was a good feeling?

And jungkook wanted to feel it more.

_______________________________

Update! Hope y'all liked it.

Sorry for the little late update, I am currently focusing more on my other book which is coming to an end, it's called 'mafia's lover', go and check it out if you want.

Vote and comment please.

And I have to say something, I won't be able to update more often from now as school is opening from tomorrow, so I won't be getting much time. Sorry but the updates will be late.

Bye!

Vote goal- 38