"No! I can't leave you here alone! Don't worry I am not scared, I was just a bit shocked and not use to this kind of thing or place." Jungkook said in a  very fake confident tone, now walking in front of jimin, hands no longer clutching onto himself.

Jimin smiled at that the fake confidence of his voice and proceeded with his boss.

"Oh my God! Mr Park! Save me! It's a snake!" Jungkook shrieked, running behind, colliding with jimin, he wrapped his hands around the omega, hiding his head in Jimin's neck.

Jimin just froze in that moment, he could feel jungkook hugging him very tightly, Jungkook's body was lightly shaking, and his breath could be felt on Jimin's skin, and that made jimin feel a bit tingly, not just because of the contact but because of something else.

"Mr Jeon, calm down. It's nothing. It's just a rope. Don't be scared, I am here. I am always here." Jimin got back to the reality, rubbing Jungkook's back gently, he whispered into Jungkook's ear. And finally jungkook calmed down.

Then he let the omega go, immediately feeling cold and disappointed as the warm heat of the omega could no longer be felt on himself. And the sweet scent also vanishing from his system. He felt incomplete?

"Oh yeah. I was just- nevermind let's get going!" Jungkook chimed in loudly, already walking ahead, hiding his slightly embarrassed self. Jimin then followed jungkook from behind, still having that tingling sensation in his stomach. Slightly a bit disappointed. But why?

"Oh! It's raining!" Jimin exclaimed as the fresh cold droplets of the rain fell on his face, and soon it started pouring violently.

"Mr Jeon, run!" Jimin shouted, taking Jungkook's hand in his and making a run in the direction of north.

As soon as Jimin's hand touched Jungkook's, the tingling sensation erupted in Jungkook's heart, and he almost unconsciously intertwined their hands together, the before warmth coming back. Jungkook felt complete, and his scariness long faded away.

They ran and ran, and finally found a small broken hut, they got inside the hut which didn't have any walls or anything but a very solid roof that will not let any rain sip in.

They finally calmed down, caught their breaths, jimin sat down on the ground with his legs dangling down.

"Mr Jeon, come sit!" Jimin called, cleaning the place beside him for jungkook to sit. Jungkook thought for a moment and just decided it's best to just sit and wait.

Jimin took out his hankie and dried his hair and face, and then folded it in the opposite side and slowly approached jungkook.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked as he caught Jimin's hand in the middle as jimin was about to wipe the water off Jungkook's face.

"Wiping your face." Jimin replied, snatching his hand away from jungkook and proceeded to wipe off the water off Jungkook's face.

And then jimin let his hand away.

"I don't think so the rain's gonna stop any sooner." Jimin said looking outside, and then he remembered something, he unwrapped his muffler and then unfolded it. And it turned out to be shawl.

Jungkook was almost stunned at seeing that, a small muffler turning out to be a shawl. The world has really developed a lot.

*achoo!*

Jungkook sneezed, apologizing as soon as he did so.

"Are you cold?" Jimin asked, growing a bit concerned. Jungkook had low pressure so it's normal for him to feel cold easily.