𝐗

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜs ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜsᴇs ᴏғ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ,ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

☽✞☽✞

It was mixed emotions surrounding the hybrids as they settled in Klaus' mansion.They've gotten the victory of getting all but one coffin.

Scarlett watched as Daniel brought in the last coffin into the room while Klaus planned their next move next to her.

"you got your family back.Finally."Daniel says pushing in the last coffin into the room.

Klaus smirks slightly nodding in victory.

"Well" The hybrid sighs "Are you going to open them?" He asks looking at his Alphas.

"this game isn't done yet" Scarlett chimes walking towards the doorway in desperate need of a drink.

"We have unfinished business that needs to be taken care of" Klaus continues as he follows after he glancing at his siblings coffins as he walks past them.

"What business?"Daniel inquires to which Klaus turns to answer him.

Scarlett stops walking towards the kitchen when she hears the awful sound of Danials heart being ripped out.

She turns around quickly,standing a few inches behind Klaus.

They both watch in shock as Daniels body drops to the ground with thud revealing an older Mikealson holding the hybrids heart in his bloody hand.

"So,Niklaus..."He sighs noticing Scarlett smaller figure standing behind him.

"Elijah?" The male hybrid whispers in shock taking a step back.

Scarlett places her hand in reassurance,to which he gripped her doll like hands tightly in response.

"What i miss?"

✞☾✞☾

Klaus persuaded Scarlett to go home after Elijahs awakening as he wanted her to get some rest and let him deal with his brother.

When she arrived to her cabin,She found Sawyer passed out on the living room floor while Rebekah laid dead asleep on the couch above him.Fast food meals scattered throughout the room along with popcorn and a random movie playing on the flat screen.It seemed they both spent their entire day indoors,eating and watching movies.

Scarlett had snapped a photo of the two before shutting of the TV and went to her room.

She showered changed before jumping into her bed,the bed she hasn't slept it what felt like forever,that was once so familiar and safe now felt empty and foreign.