𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ʙʏ ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅɪɴɢ ʟɪғᴇ,ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʀᴇᴄᴋᴏɴɪɴɢ

☽✞☽✞

Scarlett talked her herself up to enter the grill where Rebekah awaited her. She didn't want to deal with the situation, what she had just attempted wasn't helping her mental health either.But she knew, eventually,she would have too.

Her dark eyes fluttered around, looking for the blonde Original, find her chatting away with the barman. Scarlett sighs before walking over.

"Lettie!" Rebekah greets with a her charming smile "This here is Johnny, he's kindly offered to give us a few free drinks"

'Johnny' smiles at the red head placing two shot glasses on the bar top pouring a generous amount of Vodka in each. He then walks off to continue his work.

Scarlett smirks, He didn't offer, Rebekah had compelled him.

"That's just great, i was in need of a drink"

Scarlett takes the glass downing it rather quickly. She cursed her supernatural immune system as this deliciously painful burning that went down her throat ceased fast then normal.

She wanted to feel something.

"Has my families spat caused you all this stress?" Rebekah asks, her eyes held pity and her smile held sympathy.

"No..." Scarlett sighs leaning her back on the bar to over look the people around them," Not entirely"

Rebekah mumbles something Scarlett didn't quite catch, her eyes catching the sight of her least favorite person. Elena Gilbert and Caroline Forbes.

Her wolf stirs from the dark corners of her mind.

"Oh look, the backstabbing bitch and her little pet" Rebekah hummed in distaste, before walking towards them.

She followed after her, glass held tightly in her hand. Her wolf snarled in the shadows of her mind.She could tell by the way her vision changed her eyes were changing.

How she wanted to just reach out and rip Caroline's heart out. It wasn't just her anger at this point. Her wolf was growling and her Vampirism was screaming for blood.

Scarlett

His voice rams into her mind, all traces of angry replaced with shock in a split second. Her lungs constricted and her heart spasmed.