𝐈𝐕

ʜᴇʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ғᴜʀʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ sᴄᴏʀɴᴇᴅ

☽✞

After the breakfast Scarlett showered and changed before contemplating her next move.

Klaus shockingly hadn't called the female hybrid.She felt his presence but she brushed it off as he been in her house so it was lingering.

She wondered if she should go to the mansion.

It was the best option but she was scared that she would relive that night.

"Fuck it" The Farkas mumbles slamming her door shut and speeding into the direction of the mansion.

☽✞☽✞

As she stood outside of the mansion she felt a wave deja vu and it made her sick to her stomach.

She walked up the stone steps,her red heels clicking on impact and her hair bouncing behind her.

The images of Klaus and Caroline flashed in her mind like a warning.

A warning of possibly getting hurt once more.

She decided on knocking this time.

Before her knuckles could meet the wooden door it swung open.

Light brown met ocean green.

Scarlett lips parted to speak but she couldn't find the words.

"Hello love" Klaus greets noticing her lack of words.

"Hi cheater " Scarlett snarky replies,suddenly gaining her voice again.

"Still angry over that darling?" Klaus asks rolling his eyes stepping aside for her to enter.

"Depends do you still have a small dick?" Scarlett smirked in response as she entered.

"Bold of you to say love having that you have never seen it" Klaus chuckles shutting the door and turning to her.

Scarlett glares at him slightly crossing her arms.

"Alright Alright"Klaus says noticing her slight show of anger.

"I'm not here for you or because i forgive you-"Scarlett pauses when she notices a coffin laid on a rolling table a few feet behind her.