𝐕

ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ

☽✞

Scarlett growls suddenly, her angry boils over and she has Stefan pinned to the dry wall in seconds.

Her hand clutching his throat tightly as she growls,her eyes burning their mix match colors veins trailing down her pale cheeks.

Stefan stares at her without a ounce of fear shown on his face yet on the inside he was slightly panicked.

He had yet experience the red heads anger.

And now that she was a Hybrid...he couldn't help the the panic that had crept into his body.

"You stupid soulless fucking dumbass!" Scarlett shouts in his face,her K9s with their matching fangs shown as she spoke.

Klaus watches unsure of what to do.

Let Scarlett kill the bastard and risking the chance of losing his family forever.

Or stop Scarlett and risk her turning her anger onto him.

"I could fucking kill you right now!"She continues,her claws beginning to dig into the vampire neck.

All Salvatores kept killing her pack.

First her with her family now Mindy.

They kept taking her people.

The thought made her growl again,ramming her small fist straight onto his jaw.

Stefan groans in pain and Scarlett keeps him pinned to the wall as he head turns slightly.

"But you cant or your soulmate here never sees his family again" Stefan taunted the Farkas his voice rough and breathless due to Scarlett's grip.

"Scarlett"Klaus calls out calmly as she thought over what Stefan had said.

"When we get them back you're the first one i'm going to kill"The Farkas promises before releasing him roughly.

Stefan coughs gripping his neck while the small deep wounds healed slowly.

The pair watch him stand and speed out. The red head stood still clenching her jaw her eyes blazing still as Klaus moved to stand next to her.

The female hybrid glances to Klaus who had already been looking at her.

"What an exciting day back eh love?" Klaus jokes as Scarlett calms herself.