𝐈

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ

☽✞

A female figure walked in the middle of the empty road,sluggishly. Her bright red hair,resembling flames under the moonlight.Her skin deathly pale yet glowing like fine porcelain. Her eyes dull yet filled with hunger, dazed with hunger.

Headlights suddenly beamed ahead and the girl paused.She stood unflinching as the car came speeding into a screeching halt a mere few inches in front of her.

A man inside the car quickly got out.

"Hey lady,what the hell is wrong with you?!" He shouted at her.

"I'm so fucking hungry" She mumbles staring at his neck.She could hear the blood pumping through him.And she craved it,badly.

"Look lady i don't know what drugs you're on but stay out of the roads" He says as he looks at her like she is insane. He turns around to re enter his car only to be met with the red right in front of him.

"Wha-"His eyes widen as he looks at her then behind him then back to her.

Before he could say another word the her eyes shifted Red and bright brown,veins sprouted underneath them as pair of sharp fangs extended from her the gums of her mouth with a pair of matching k9s.

The girl pounced onto him digging her fangs deep into his neck,covering his mouth with her hand.He screamed into her hand trying to push her off but his human strength was no match for her inhuman strength.

She drank and drank until the man was dead.She released his neck and let his body drop to the ground.

She let out a sigh as she whipped the blood off her chin with her hand,looking down the dead man staring at the four puncher wounds on his neck momentarily.

"Thanks for the meal,sweetie"She smirked before pushing the body into the woods.

She walked to his car and entered it,starting the engine and pulls off towards Mystic Falls.

☽✞☽✞

Scarlett Farkas broke from her daze as she entered the square. She realized what she just did.

"Holy shit" She mumbles with wide eyes as she parks in front of the grill to take a minute.

"Shit shit, why the hell did i do that?!" The farkas whisper yells to her self.