🍋Dabi: Kidnapped?

My eyes narrowed as I entered my small apartment. The heat had been turned up and all the windows were closed. Silently dropping my bag to the floor, I stepped carefully on the wood panels, making sure to avoid the ones that would creak under pressure. A faint smoke scent filled the air I immediately knew who was in my home.

Fuck...

            Still moving in silence, I made my way to my bedroom and felt my heart racing as I saw my boyfriend tied up on the floor. His hands bound together as well as his thighs and ankles. Tape wrapped around his head as it covered his mouth. Without thinking I rushed over to try and loosen the tape.

            "Its okay baby...just rel-"

            "This is who you chose to replace me?!" The angry raspy voice caused me to freeze. I already knew he was here, why am I so scared? The pure panic written on his face caused my heart to break as my boyfriend looked between me and Dabi. Still finding some form of courage I found my fingers slowly working at the tape.

            "He's weak! Pathetic! Why are you with someone like him?" I could not find the words to explain. Explain to my boyfriend that Dabi was crazy, after I left the league, I had heard how he completely lost all sanity.

He always did say I was his voice of reason...

            "D-dabi please...let him go" I muttered softly as I was able to loosen the tape slightly. There was a small 'tch' sound before I was roughly yanked to my feet my by hair. Now face to face with the cerulean blue eyes.

            "How could you leave me" His voice was softer as he loosened his grip in my hair when my face twisted in pain. "(Y/n) I love you" My hands trembled as I brought them to his face, he seemed to relax for a moment as his face nestled against my hand slightly.

            "D-Dabi...what do you want?" I questioned as I could also now smell the alcohol on his breath.

            "I had to see you" he muttered and straightened up before tightening the grip in my hair again. "And I see this pathetic loser in here! Like he owns the place, like; like he knows you so well. Does he know?" He questioned and I looked over at my boyfriend, before shaking my head know. Dabi smirked before using his free hand to grab the chair at my desk and sat down, forcing me to my knees.

            "You should tell him my love" he snickered and forced my gaze to my boyfriend. He sat there writhing against the restraints. Desperately trying to get free. He was not stupid-he knew my past. He just never questioned me on it.

            "Lemme ask you this newbie..." He paused before looking back at me then back to him. "You've fucked her haven't you? And I mean really fucked her, the way that she loves to be handled-"

            "Dabi-stop" I begged as his grip tightened slightly

            "To the point where her toes curl, the way her back arches into you and how she moans with every thrust...You've done that for her haven't you?" He questioned and let go of my hair, He stood from the chair and walked over to my boyfriend, crouching in front of him mumbling something under his breath before he turned to look at me over his shoulder.

            "That's okay I'll show you how its done" He spoke out before letting out a chuckle, turning his attention back to me he crossed the room with only a few long strides. Roughly grabbing the back of my neck, he pressed his lips to mine. I pursed my lips together to keep his tongue from my mouth. This only further angered him as he let out a low growl and grabbed the hair at the nape of my neck and forced my head back slightly.