🍋 Katsuki Bakugo: Christmas Party

A/N: sorry if this is rushed I wanted to get something out for Christmas however I will probably do a few others if i find time! Enjoy!!

"Why the fuck did you make me come up here?" His voice was laced with annoyance as he was already aggravated from this stupid Christmas party his parents made him go to...the only good thing about this was getting to see you...his girlfriend. He lazily walked to the bed and threw himself onto it before propping his upper half onto his elbows and raised a brow.

"Uhm...can you lemme know how this looks?" You asked softly. He was confused, you looked great in the outfit you had on, but his confusion soon subsided as you slowly undid the zipper on your skirt and watched it pool around your feet. He was at full attention now as you peeled off the sweater and pulled your hair from its bun.

His tongue flicked over his bottom lip and his pants were quickly tightening. His eyes raked over your body, watching as you sauntered closer to him and did a small spin. The lace bodysuit hugged every curve perfectly, the plunge of the V on the suit settling just under your bellybutton. His hands moved on their own as he reached out and pulled you between his legs-his lips pressing to your stomach while his hands gripped roughly at your ass. His kisses trailed up to your neck as your head rolled to the side and gave better access. A small sigh escaped your lips as his grip pulled you further into him till you sat on his lap, his hands now sneaking behind your neck to undo the small clasp and then pulled the lace from your body. His hands groped at your breasts as his teeth grazed the skin on your neck. Katsuki pulled away for a brief moment to speak before a knock on the door alerted you. Katsuki didn't seem bothered by it as he continued the assault on your neck and pinched at your nipple while you tried to choke down a moan.

"(Y/n) love, come back down to the party"

"O-okay mom...uh just giving Katsuki his gift!" You shouted quickly, there was a small okay from the other side of the door and her footsteps went downstairs. You weren't expecting the sudden switch of positions as Katsuki now had you on the bed and he quickly pulled the lace from your body.

"Suppose I should hurry and unwrap my gift" he muttered before capturing his lips with yours and settling between your legs. You hadn't even noticed his pants and boxers were already on the floor and he was slowly pushing into you. A low grunt left his lips as he buried his face into your neck.

His fingers laced with yours as his body rocked against yours. Soft moans fell from your lips as your eyes closed in pleasure and bit at your bottom lip. Katsuki pulled his face from the crook of your neck and gave a small smirk as he watched you come undone beneath him. Pulling his hand from your he quickly sat back on his knees, one hand gripping tightly to your hips while he watched his twitching dick enter in and out slowly, his free hand rubbing at your clit as your back arched and you grasped at the sheets.

"F-fuck I'm gonna come" those words were music to his ears and a smirk spread to his lips. His eyes met yours as he fell back on top of you and picked up his pace while your lips moved in a rhythm with each other. Heavy pants against your lips was evident that he was close. Nails dragging along his muscular back as his hands once again intertwined with yours.

"That's it baby-come for me" he grunted as he was quickly becoming sloppy in his thrusts. With a few more pumps into your welcoming heat you were both climaxing. His body rolled next yours as he pressed soft kisses on your shoulder. After about a minute of laying together you got up and slid your clothes back into your body-leaving the lace onto the floor however this only sparked more thoughts in Bakugos head as he knew you wore nothing under the skirt and sweater.

"Come on, we should go downstairs" (y/n) muttered softly and pulled her hair back into its messy bun. A heavy sigh came from his lips as he nodded and pulled his clothes back into his body.

His strong arms wrapped around your waist as he pressed his lips to your neck. "This is far from over" he muttered before giving your ass a small pat.