🍋Izuku Midoriya: 2 months

A/N: this uses lots of profanity, and dirty talk. Don't ask me why I did this with Midoriya but it happened. Also I wrote this on my phone at like 3am so I apologize for any spelling mistakes or sentences that don't make sense.

How long had it been since you properly touched him? Gotten a real good kiss? And I'm not talking the small pecks on the cheek he would sneak in before running off to training. One month? No two months? Not to mention his hero study had him away a lot. Jealous wasn't the right word for him being absent it was more that you were lonely.

Izuku sent at 5:43am
Good morning! I have my hero work again this weekend! I'm so sorry I know we had plans for dinner and a movie. Could we do it next weekend? I'm sorry! ❤️

(Y/n) Sent at 6:56am
Good morning, sure...uhm maybe if you get done early or something one day this weekend we could spend some time together? It's been a while and I miss you

Izuku sent at 7:01am
I know, I miss you too. I'll make it up to you I promise. I'm really sorry (y/n) 😞

(Y/n) is typing
...
...

Izuku sent at 7:26am
Are you mad? I'm really sorry...I hope you know I mean that, but there's nothing I can do about it...

(Y/n) sent at 7:27am
I have to go to work. Be safe

Izuku sent at 7:28am
I feel like you don't understand what's going on since you are quirkless

(Y/n) is typing
...

Izuku is typing
...

(Y/n) sent at 7:30am
Wow...
I never thought you of all people would say that to me..

Izuku sent at 7:30am
I'm sorry, that's not what I meant...shit I'm so sorry!

Turning off my phone I let out a heavy sigh, I know he didn't mean what he had said but that didn't mean it hurt any less.

"(Y/n) you okay?" My manager asked as she waved her hand over a bouquet of dead roses and I watched in amazement as they came back to life.

"Hmm, I'm okay! Just lost in thought as usual!" I waved my hands around chaotically trying to get the attention off of me.

"Okay" she muttered giving me a side eye that said 'I don't believe you but whatever' and returned to the flowers she was tending too.

****

Izuku sent message at 8:06am

Izuku sent message at 8:18am

Izuku sent message at 9:46am

Izuku sent message at 1:29pm

5 missed calls from Izuku

I should have expected this, he was the type to worry. I inserted the key into my apartment door and scrolled through my contacts until I found his number, my thumb hovering over his name as debating on calling him, however my mind was made up as I received an incoming call from him. My thumbs instantly hitting the small green button.

"(Y/n)?..."

"Yeah"

"I'm sorry, Ive been thinking about this all day-"