🍋Hawks: Dating Apps Pt 2

2 months later/ Hawks POV

My cock twitches as I think about her,clearly irritated that I'd only been able to see her a handful of times and I was hooked on her sweet pussy. I grumble to myself and scroll through our messages. I stop as I come across the photo from the other night, she's wearing the sweater I gave her, sitting on the corner of her bed facing a mirror, her legs parted with her fingers dipping into her delicious pussy. Moving past the photo I pull up the video, watching the ways her fingers move in and out, she zooms into the mirror to let me have a better look and I can hear her soft breaths as she starts to rub her clit. My pants grow tighter and I can't help but palm at myself under the desk.

We'd both been so busy the past few weeks, phone calls and text messages were all we could resort to. I can't stop myself as I press the button to facetime her. She answers on the third ring and the phone is propped against something as she sits at her desk, well, has her head on her desk.

    "Stressed?" I ask and lean my forearms on my own desk. She nods her head and lets out a sigh.   

    "Come massage my shoulders and eat me out after. That'll make it better" She mutters, she's joking, but if I could; I would be there in a heartbeat, the thought of finally tasting her again made my cock even harder. Leaning back in her chair, her legs are bare, criss-cross in her chair while she stretches her arms above her head and I take note of the long t-shirt rising slightly to show the short pair of shorts she has on.

    "If you're free tonight, I'd like to see again" She sits there for a moment, as if trying to remember if she is free or not and I'm praying that she's free because I can't seem to leave her alone and the things I want to do to her won't leave my head.

    "I think I could pencil you in," she jokes before shifting in her seat and looks back at her computer.

    "What are you always writing anyways?" I questioned trying to change the subject, anything to help get my mind off her perfect body.

    "Uhm,stuff..." she was quiet for a minute and glanced between her phone and the computer several times while a wide smile spread to my lips.

    "Can I read it lat-"

    "Absolutely not!" she cut off my sentence before I could even finish. I tried to stifle my laugh but I couldn't, she was cute when she got flustered.

****

(Y/N) POV

I was ready to throw my damn computer across the room, I hadn't made any progress, and anything that I did write was absolute trash-immediately getting deleted after a single page was finished. The sudden tapping on the door to my balcony pulled my attention away from my screen and I stood with caution before drawing back the curtain and was met with Hawks sitting on the edge of the wall, a wide grin on his face as I opened the door.

    "I have a front door y'know" I joked and came to stand beside him. He laughs before getting off the ledge and before I know it, I'm pinned to the ledge, a small sigh of relief escaping his mouth as he presses harder against my low-back.

    "I half hoped to see you in my sweater, but this works" He breathes, letting the air fan over my neck as his hands come to grip my waist. I can't help but smile and do my best to turn around, my arms lazily around his neck as he slides his hands to grip my ass, all but moaning as he does, his erection clearly desperate for attention.

    "As much as I want you to take me on the balcony- I have to get this one page finished and then I'm all yours" I muttered. He had a smirk before darting into my office and was in front of my computer faster than I could register. "Keigo! Don't look-" It was too late, he was already sitting in the seat with his eyes glued to the screen.