🍋Eijiro Kirishima: Take a shower with me?

A/N: Hi all have we missed me? So after a small break I am back, all my love to those that support me and still read after my months away and for that I am sorry. I want to also let you all know that I'm going to start taking commissions through FIVERR, The link is in my bio on my profile. Those piece will be my first priority. I will still keep this updated as well!

As always lots of love to you all and onto the story!

The sun shines through the blinds and I roll over and take the covers with me, trying my best to pull them over my head so I can sleep a few minutes long. Though the faint click of the door handle to the bedroom causes my ears to perk as I move the sheet from my eyes and twist myself in them as I turn back over to see Kirishima walking through the door. He looks tired and there's a few new cuts on his arm and a cracked lip. Red tattoos dance along his skin like a map and I try to look for any I may have missed, though I know it's impossible.

"Good Morning" I say softly and wait for his eyes to meet mine. A smile instantly spreads across his lips as he rids himself of his hero costume.

"Morning Beautiful" He mutters while leaning back against the dresser, his muscles flex as stretches and twists his back. "Do you work today?" He asks, watching as I slip from under the sheets and make my way over to him and wrap my arms around his neck, his hands slip under the oversized t-shirt and settle on my ass, toying at the edges of my underwear on each cheek.

"No, I took the day off" I whisper while kissing his neck.

"Care to join me in the shower?"

"Is that even a question?" I laugh before pulling away to peel off my shirt and drop it on the floor as I step into the bathroom. He's not far behind as he stumbles out of his pants and is left with his briefs, a very clear erection begging for freedom.

"We haven't seen much of each other lately. I miss you baby" He murmurs while wrapping his arms around my waist as I lean into the shower to turn on the hot water. "That's gonna take a minute to warm up" He murmurs while walking the two of us backwards and presses my low back against the counter.

Thinking about our work schedule makes me frown, he works nights most of the time on patrol with Bakugo and the others while I work a day shift at the hospital, and the days we do have off is often spent catching up on sleep or chores and laundry. I think the last time we actually were intimate was almost a month ago.

His lips trail along my neck and leave a fiery trail behind each touch and bring me back to reality, his fingers pull down my underwear until he's on his knees, and I hitch my leg over his shoulder. He doesn't mutter a single word but kisses along the inside of my thigh and uses a single finger to press against my clit, and slide between my folds before inserting it into my welcoming heat. A soft moan escaping my lips as his tongue slowly flicks my clit.

"Mmm, I almost forgot how good you taste" He mumbles more to himself than me as I try to keep my leg from buckling, although I know he would catch me. My hand tangles in his hair and presses his mouth closer as my hips move of their own will. The soft moans vibrate against my clit, causing shocks of pleasure to spark inside me.

"More" I plead as my head tilts back and my eyes close in bliss. He complies with my request and adds another finger and moves his tongue faster before taking a few breaks to suck on my clit. My breath hitches in my throat before releasing as a deep moan and my grip tightens in his hair. Tears prick the corners of my eyes as ecstasy sends waves through my nervous system all the way back to the bundle of nerves getting the most attention. I can't help but look down at him only to meet his gaze and see the corner of his lips pull up into a smirk.

"C'mon babe, show me how much you missed my touch" I can only nod at his words of encouragement as I bite my lip, trying to be quiet for unknown reasons. His fingers move faster and in pacing with his tongue as I grip the edge of the counter and let my orgasm take hold of my senses as it ripples through my body and my toes curl while my juices coat his fingers. Coming down from my high I watch as he licks his fingers clean.

The room is filled with steam as I push away from the counter and make my way into the shower, welcoming the warm water on my body as Kirishima is quick to follow. I have to fight the urge to drop to my knees and engulf him in my mouth because I want this to last a bit longer. The teasing and taunting. It's a game we love.

Taking the time to pour the soap in my hand I rub them together to create some suds before placing them on his chest, forcing his back against the cold tiles, his body shudders from the touch.

    "How was your night?" I question and lean into him a bit, running my hands over his shoulders and arms then back to his chest, taking time to rub my fingers against the tight muscles before making my way south.

    "The usual" He whispers as my fingers linger on a muscular dip on his hip. Tapping my fingers several times before pulling them away and moving back up his chest. His eyes meet mine with annoyance before letting out a huff of air. "Later okay" He mutters and takes my hands in his, moving them back down his chest, and abs, taking a moment to let me make my own choice to grasp his rock hard cock. I can feel the muscles tighten at my actions, I can't help but laugh slightly as I press my lips to his and they move in a hungry and rushed manner, his hands move to my sides before slowly trailing up to cup my breast, his thumb and pointer fingers rubbing and pinching my nipples as pleasure surges through him.

    "Shit, I forget how much I love your hands on me" He breathes as we break away from the kiss, I can't help but smile at his words.

    "What else do you love?" I question while taking a step back, He smirks before wrapping an arm around my waist and pins me to the wall, his hand cupping my face as he plants a hard kiss to my lips, my leg instinctively moving to his hip, his hand tightly gripping under my thigh as he eases his dick inside.

    "Eijiro" his name leaves my lips without a second thought as he stills, we both take a moment to savor the feeling before his teeth attach to the skin on my neck and I wince at the pain.

    "Sorry" He mumbles in a soft tone before placing a soft kiss to the spot he bit. Letting out a deep sigh he starts to move and I can't help but try to meet his thrust, gripping his shoulders for support. I feel his arm under my other thigh and lift me off the floor as he thrusts inside.

    "Don't you dare slip and drop me!" I threaten and he laughs as his arms harden against the wall and he pounds into me harder and faster.

    "So fucking tight, and you're all mine" He groans before slamming into me hard, a high pitch whine coming from me as he grinds his pelvis against my already swollen and stimulated clit, I bit my lip again and he takes notice this time. He's angry.

    "What's the rule baby?" He questions while grinding against me again, this time with a mission in mind.

    "I-I uhm" I pause and try to swallow the moan only for it to get stuck in my throat and my breath hitches again, He smiles and pulls out while I'm left feeling empty and breathless. "N-no holding back" I finish and he nods with satisfaction while releasing his quirk and sets me on the ground, spinning me till my chest is pressed to the tile and my hands are on the wall for support. My legs are parted slightly as he eases back inside another moan escaping my parted lips.

    "No holding back, on both parts" He murmurs and I nod as one hand roughly grabs my hip and the other reaches around the front to rub my clit. A small cry erupts from me as he thrusts back inside with a force and I can't help but let the moans and pleas fall uncontrollably.

    "Who makes you feel this good?" He pants as he grinds into me before delivering a hard slap to my ass and moves his hand back to my clit. Another cry of pleasure as his finger taps against my clit several times.

    "You...Eiji. Only you" I choke on the words and feel my orgasm threatening to break. But he's close to I know he is from the way his hips sputter with every thrust. Another hard slap to my ass and taps to my clit while his fucks me from behind. All the pent up frustration spilling into every thrust.

    "Shit,yes, fuck I'm coming" The words sounded like a desperate plea as his fingers moved faster against my clit, grabbing his forearm as my second orgasm hit.

    "Oh fuck, (y/n)...so good" He breathes as his fucks me through his orgasm and his thrusts soon slow as we ride out our high. I can't help but smile as I turn to face him and see his hair sticking to his forehead and take the opportunity to push it out of the way for him before pressing my lips to his.

    "I love you"

    "I love you more, I need a quick nap and then I'm ready for round two my love" He speaks tiredly and I nod as he gets out and walks to the closet to change. I stay in for a few more minutes and clean up before getting out and make my way to the bed. He's laid out a fresh pair of pajama shorts and tank top that I change into without hesitation before crawling into bed beside him.

    "I'm so glad you stayed home"

    "Me too"