🍋Christmas Present gone wrong...or did it?: Izuku Midoriya 🍋

A/N: Please keep in mind that this is intended to be set in the future when  you guys are older

"Merry Christmas beautiful" the soft voice of Izuku spoke as he put a cup of coffee on the nightstand beside the bed. Slowly sitting up I took a moment to collect myself before taking the coffee in my hand.

"Merry Christmas" I whispered in a groggy voice before taking several sips of the coffee. A small hum of satisfaction leaving my lips before setting the cup back down.

"I can start breakfast and then we can open presents if you'd like?" Izuku spoke up with a smile on his face.

"Let me- I know you have patrol tonight so I'll take care of it, just sit down and relax" I murmured and got up from the bed. The thought of him being gone most of the afternoon made me frown but what was I suppose to do, he was a hero. He was quiet behind me for a few seconds and I looked over my shoulder to see what the issue was.

"Just admiring you" he muttered with a smile as if already knowing what I was going to say. He was quick to pick up our coffee mugs and carry them downstairs.

"Go sit and watch football or something but just sit" I chucked while pushing him into the living room.

****

"Okay that'll take about 30 minutes, do you want to open a present now?" I questioned while sitting beside him on the couch

"Just one" he muttered, wanting to wait for the rest until he had eaten. Giving a small nod I watched as he grabbed for a round package. My face immediately feeling hot as I remembered one of the more...Spicy gifts I wrapped.

"(Y/n)...what is this?" He questioned while looking over the bottle

I let out a soft sigh and carefully grabbed the bottle while motioning for him to sit down.

"Nothing really, but Mina took me into this...store and I found this oil that's suppose to be good for massages and I know you've been sore from patrol and missions but I just thought it'd be nice." I muttered and poured some into my hands.

"It says it's an aphrodisiac" he said slightly concerned while pulling off his shirt and leaned back.

"I mean I'm sure it's just something on the label" I muttered before coming behind the couch and gently started to massage his neck, shoulders and upper back, every now and then letting my hands trail further around his chest.

"Th-this is good" he muttered softly as his eyes had closed, I hadn't even noticed how long I'd been rubbing his body before hearing the timer to the over. Placing a small kiss on his cheek I left the living room and made my way to the kitchen and pulled the food from the oven.

"It's ready!" I called and stood up and jumped slightly when I saw Izuku in the doorway, his mouth slight agape, a wild look in his eyes as he took several long strides across the kitchen and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"There was something in that oil" he groaned and pressed his rather hard erection against me. I couldn't help but chuckle slightly as he dipped his head to rest on my shoulder. My low back pressed to the edge of the counter as he used his free hand to grasp onto it.

"Baby...please do something about this" he almost whined while grasping at my hand and placed it on the outside of his sweatpants forcing my hand to rub against him. A strangled groan escaping his lips as I did so.

"I'm sorry my love" I whispered with a slight chuckle and pulled my hand from him. Turning in his arms I pressed my ass to his crotch earning yet another moan as I moved around slightly while trying to plate our food.