🍋Eijiro Kirishima: Beg For Me (Part 1)

Hello my wonderful little perverted readers :) I want to apologise for not getting this part out earlier, life got me hella stressed so enjoy this first half...second half should be out late next week...hopefully

                                                                                       ****

His lips pressed to mine, begging for entrance as his tongue flicked over my bottom lip, I couldn't help but deny him the access; This only made him more creative as his teeth captured my bottom lip and tugged at it as he pulled away to look at me. Our eyes meeting as we both tried to catch our breath.

My mind trying to process how the day's events led to...this...

****

"Ew kiri- you're all sweaty get off!" I laughed as he had just enveloped me in his arms after playing some basketball with the boys, there was a chuckle on his part before giving another quick squeeze and pulled away. I rolled my eyes and made a disgusted face before crossing my arms over my chest and turned my back to him.

"Awe, c'mon don't be mad." He pouted and wrapped his arms around my waist, "although you are awful cute when you make that face" his voice became a husky and erotic whisper. My eyes widening at not only the tone but the brave choice of words.

"Hey, Kirishima! C'mon we have to get ready for tonight!" Kaminari shouted, there was a soft sigh from Kirishima before he left without another word, leaving me to stand there alone...in my own thoughts.

What the actual fuck just happened...

****

"We need more wood for the fire" Bakugo muttered and stood up.

"I'll get it!" I squeaked before I had the chance to sit down. Kirishima stood, speaking up that he'd go with me to help carry wood.

Pulling random twigs from the branches I felt awkward after the encounter from several hours ago. However, it didn't seem to bother Kirishima as he babbled on about a random topic from behind me.

"Shima...why'd you say that earlier?" I muttered and stopped in my tracks, twirling the random twig in my hands. It was quiet between the two of us; my back still to him, the only sound was me, snapping small pieces of the twig to litter back on the forest floor.

"That you're cute? It wasn't a lie...Actually I think you're beautiful-" The sound of wood hitting each other caused me to turn around, only to be pinned against the large tree trunk. My hands resting on his chest while he rested a forearm on the bark above my head, using his fingers of the other hand to grasp at my chin; forcing me to peer up to meet his gaze. "I'd really like to kiss you; I've wanted to kiss you for a long time, but if you aren't interested, I'll stop here..."

****

And that's how I ended up in this situation. His hot breath dancing above my lips; his tongue poking between his lips and licked my bottom lip. I was anticipating for him to kiss me again but was met with the disappointment of his teeth grabbing my lip and tugged it slightly before sucking on my lip. He pulled away and smirked; proud of himself that my lip was slightly swollen, and he had accomplished that.

"Kiss me again" I murmured and pressed my lips against his, they were so soft and moved in sync with mine. Something that I had never experienced before, it was refreshing. I could feel him smirk into the kiss; his hands gently moved down my sides before resting on my hips. One hand resting on his shoulder while the other tangled in the hair at the nape of his neck.

"Jump" he muttered against my lips, doing as he requested, I wrapped my legs around his hips as he pressed my body harder to the tree to hold it in place. Pulling away from his mouth I leaned my head back against the bark while his lips moved to my neck, his breath dancing over my skin causing me to shudder from the anticipation. His tongue swiftly swiping over the spot that would make me a moaning mess.

"Beg for me" he groaned while pressing his throbbing erection harder against my aching core, the friction from his sweatpants and my leggings caused a slight frustration as I wanted more.

"Why don't you make me" I teased. There was a small growl on his part from my disobedience. Taking his hand in mine; I brought his index finger to my lips, kissing it softly before slipping it in my mouth, my tongue swirling around it while sucking softly, a moan escaping both our lips as he attached his lips to the spot on my neck he was previously teasing.

"mmm, fuck (y/n)" he groaned before pulling his finger from my mouth, I couldn't help the small smirk that tugged at the corner of my lip as he pulled away to look at me. Tucking my bottom lip between my teeth I brought my eyes to meet his.

"I-I want to taste you Eijiro" The slight innocent tone seemed to have more effect than I anticipated, his lips crashed to mine harshly, one hand snaking under my shirt and under the lace bralette I was sporting. A small whimper spilling past my lips as his fingers brushed my nipple.

"Say my name again" he mumbled as he now peppered kisses along my jaw and down my neck; eventually landing at the soft skin of my breast, that was exposed by my thin V-neck t-shirt. His left hand now following suit of his right hand, Bunching my shirt and bralette to rest on my chest before attaching his lips to my nipple while his hand worked at the other breast.

Biting my lip and refusing to give him the satisfaction I found my fingers gripping tight to his hair as my legs wrapped tighter and my hips moved a bit, trying to alleviate the built up tension. "agh..Eiji" the moan of his name fell from my lips in a gasp as he had let his teeth graze the sensitive bud before his lips wrapped around it and he pulled away with a wet pop/sucking sound. His eyes met mine with a certain lust and hunger as he opened his mouth as if he were about to say something.

"OI (Y/N)...SHITTY HAIR; WHERE'S THE FUCKING WOOD" Both our eyes becoming wide with the sound of how close his voice was.

Fucking Bakugo...This is far from over...