2. The beginning of the plan

The party was about to start but you were still getting yourself ready. You were trying to look perfect as you knew there were going to be loads of people, more specifically... your crush, Taehyung.

The boys were about to loose their patience as they've been waiting for almost 2 hours outside of your door.

Suddenly your phone started ringing and you saw an incoming call from Jimin. You picked your phone anxiously as you already knew he was about to yell at you for taking so much time getting ready for the party.

Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? - Jimin yelled out loud.

I'm sorry, guys. I'm ready ok, I'm on my way. - you said in a soft voice so they won't get so mad at you.

You quickly made sure you didn't forget anything and ran to the door. On the other side, there were the boys in their car.

You complimented everyone with a big smile as you were so happy to see them but your lips slightly fell to a panic expression on your face as you saw the only seat left... was next to Taehyung. With your eyes wide open and your cheeks turning red as tomatoes you sat down and Namjoon started driving the car.

You could feel the awkwardnes in the air as the other members were whispering something that you both couldn't hear. They were laughing and looking at both of you with smirks on their faces.

The plan was just starting...